Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Appearntly most or all of these guys are Lupin Manga villains.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Another fun episode.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Waffleman_ posted:

I feel like saving a criminal's life just so you can drive them to a place where you can arrest them is the epitome of Lawful Neutral.

I would say Lawful Good as the dude is super nice as well. Plus he had no need to go and save Lupin.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Three times. There were comments if he was in a relationship with Goemon.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
More Crazy assassins this episode. Though we only got a good look at one, there were two more with unique designs.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
I quite like Jose and his batch of assassins. I think Revenant as his name suggests be immortal in some way. As he has appeared to die three times so far, and the next episode preview shows he is back again.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Next episode is a Red Jacket episode.

Also man they slaughtered Jose and his assassins. Though I kind of expect Revenant to show up again, despite the Iron maiden.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Also Enzo was from the previous arc working with the King and he also showed up breifly at the start of the first episode talking about Lupin.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Huh this final arc is interesting.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Man Jigen murdered the hell out of all those police officers.

Like normally the Lupin gang is not nearly that blood thirsty towards people that don't deserve it.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you
Albert did not do nearly as much as I thought he would. Though I am guessing he will be an antagonist in another series if they make one.

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

This was a hella fun episode and series overall. Excited for the next installment and how they might incorporate some of the more prevalent minor characters going forward. I'm hella curious about him ripping his own face off though. There was even a payoff for the Amy-Ami thing with her reconciling with her dad :3:

It's pretty clear that Lupin's face, is not his actual face. It's another disguise.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MonsterEnvy
Feb 4, 2012

Shocked I tell you

Alan_Shore posted:

That was a great episode! Really nice end to the show, if that is the end of the show. The message that "the world is changing, but we won't" is a comforting one.

The mask twist blew my mind. I saw a lot of people on reddit posting dumb stuff, like "his face just had something written on it that only Fujiko could read!" or "They all wear masks, so Lupin taking his off is really special!" Umm, no. The person we know as Lupin, we've never seen his real face. Only Fujiko has. It's nuts, it's weird to think that Lupin always has a mask on, probably even always putting a voice on, too, but it does work so well. It's just bonkers.

Plus we know Lupin is not his real name. As he and Albert were originally competing to inherit the name.

• Locked thread