Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bakanogami
Dec 31, 2004

Grimey Drawer

wielder posted:

I was amused by how they got out of the airport. It counts as both absurd and clever.

Seeing Lupin get briefly serious later on was interesting. He's only rarely like that.

I have the feeling these killers at the end are probably a reference to an earlier Lupin story, no?

I'm watching the Japanese simulcast on niconico and someone in the comments added footnotes. They're all from the original manga, many of them from fairly early on in it.

I'm digging the basic premise of the show so far. It is a bit heavy handed, though. In particular I kind of got the feeling the Tesla and energy drink this episode were kind of heavy handed instances of product placement?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread