Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hal Incandenza
Feb 12, 2004

Podima posted:

Please show me where Krell played Mafia this game.

He was fine for most of D1 at least, I don't even see how you can say that. I totally respect if you don't want him in your games because he's an obtuse bastard but I'd rather have what Krell gave us D1 over Retro just refusing to do anything but vote him.

No disrespect to my all time favorite mod of course.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hal Incandenza posted:

He was fine for most of D1 at least, I don't even see how you can say that. I totally respect if you don't want him in your games because he's an obtuse bastard but I'd rather have what Krell gave us D1 over Retro just refusing to do anything but vote him.

No disrespect to my all time favorite mod of course.

That’s his schtick. He LOOKS like he’s playing mafia while he just goes “oh shucks” and details everything for days on end. For real, go look over his history and find some case work.
I don’t mean he’s content lurking or anything either, he does the insidious thing where he actively reduces overall content

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Is it I that is insane... or the rest of the world?
Man, my choices were way off.

Oh well, to be expected.

Sandwolf, i think you in particular played scum very well. Apart from my earlier OMGUS (which turned out to be correct... call me out on it again will ya folks) I never suspected you.

I still think the virus was too hard to really determine given it's nature. I thought Sandwolf was the final infected due to his sudden aggressiveness.

Nutsack Rangoon
Mar 30, 2010

EVERYTHING IS NUMBERED HERE. THE MONSTER IS ZERO.
What was the point of the virus?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Nutsack Rangoon posted:

What was the point of the virus?

Serial Killing 3P. To have a second nightkill without making the scum team OP.

Also I just realized that I've been right about and have voted two out of three scum Day 1. And I've been thrown off their track because town acted scummier than scum did this game.

That actually bums me out a little bit.

Sandwolf
Jan 23, 2007

i'll be harpo

Yami Fenrir posted:

Serial Killing 3P. To have a second nightkill without making the scum team OP.

Also I just realized that I've been right about and have voted two out of three scum Day 1. And I've been thrown off their track because town acted scummier than scum did this game.

That actually bums me out a little bit.

Yo you were phenomenal in this game and genuinely the bright spot of this game. Can I encourage you to sign up for Retro's CYOR?

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

Sandwolf posted:

Yo you were phenomenal in this game and genuinely the bright spot of this game. Can I encourage you to sign up for Retro's CYOR?

I already did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yami Fenrir
Jan 25, 2015

By the way, me saying i was new to forum mafia wasnt a lie. I legit am. My only social deduction experience is, admittedly, a ton of hours in Throne of Lies (300 atm), but that game is a lot more night action bingo than this.

Having no powers in a game like this is an interesting experience.

• Locked thread