Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
rump buttman

I just wish I had time for one more bowl of chili

The long tradition of cheesing has its roots in antiquity and thus goes by a variety of names. The French Canadians call it “purseing”. Several Scandinavian countries call it “cheezewallet”. the Cambodians refer to is as “the second time the cow gives milk”.

Step One: organize your crew. you really need a 3 man team, but 4 is ideal. many more than that and you really run into problems. stick with 3 or 4. you need a point, uptown scout, and swashbuckler. a downtown scout adds to efficiency, but not required.

Step Two: Find a vessel (letting the vessel find you) you can go about this in two traditional ways, wallet or purse. new guys on the scene have really been making head waves with sombreros and gloves. as your skills grow, don’t be limited by traditions, let your imagination flow

Step Three: Finding the right corner
Desire: foot traffic, good vantage points, lighting, exit routes

avoid: corners within the territory of mean dogs/racoons, spots without shelter from stormy weather, retirement communities (they snitch), and pre schools (they snitch)

*a good downtown helps with locking down primo spots

Step Four: Cheeze. pure pointman territory cause everyone knows the cheese stands alone. Gouda is good, but classic kraft slices have their merit. it’s very foolish to overlook them. let it sit out in the summer heat for a bit to work up a good ol’ stank.

Step Five: The contraption. place the stinky cheese in the vessel.

Step Six: Game time.

positioning & opening moves
point man is runs the show, finds nearest hill to overwatch the theatre and coordinate with the grunts

uptown scout: half block away camouflaged enough to disappear into the scenery (if you’re running a downtown, he would cover the aft)

swashbuckler: inconspicuously delivers cheeses up package to “the spot” and then goes on a 7 mile bike ride as to avoid suspicion

the wait; withthe packing on the spot all the pieces are on the board and the nerves of all parties are put to the test. sometimes you get a quick hit. sometimes you wait for hours. the key is perseverance. just stick to it like a muthatruka.

Step Seven: the mark gets cheesed. when the stars align your crew can be fortunate enough to cheese someone. what happens is someone walks up and opens the vessel and gets a big ol’ whiff of that stanky cheeze. they were prob expecting mad cash. maybe some glasse. a coupon card a the very least, but nope. just some bad cheese

thank you for reading my step by step tutorial on how to cheese a guy (or gal)

please like and subscribe. all donations are welcome. I’m currently working on a “step by step tutorial on how to cheese a dog (or cat)” follow up series. with contribution like yours, this series can be developed with the care and attention to detail this subject has sorely been lacking.

god bless, hope you are having a good Saturday.

-rump

[

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Koishi Komeiji

AAAUUGGHH! My cheese! My cheese smells real bad! Dominic you rat! You didn't put money or a coupon card in that box! You were stinking up a cheese to give me the ol' stinky cheesing How could you give your own brother the stinky cheesing?

• Locked thread