Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
fire ken holland

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
If the Wings would have lost one more game, we'd be in the top 3.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

stab posted:

Habs make the top 3?????
gently caress yesssss

Don't get too excited, the pick will get traded away for a package of mediocre players that speak French.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE GLORIOUS CITY OF BUFFALO

THEIR DOWNTOWN CONSISTS OF AN NHL RINK, SOME YOUTH RINKS, AN OUTDOOR RINK WITH CURLING, AND A TIM HORTONS

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

whatis posted:

you're forgetting about the two other rinks attached to the NHL rink

I mentioned those, those were the youth rinks

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

bizarre deformity posted:

Look at this scrub who doesn't know you can ride bicycles on the water in Buffalo

You can also ride them on the ice!

I talked to some staff members there about trying to bring them to Detroit, but they would be really dangerous.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

eXXon posted:

Look at this Detroit fan throwing stones in abandoned broken glass houses

gently caress who am I kidding, they were boarded over years ago.

What am I throwing stones about, I love Buffalo. Buffalo is a great city to drive over and see a hockey game in, and eat beef on weck.

I couldn't be happier for the great people of Buffalo, who can finally draft a franchise cornerstone player, Josh Allen of the Bills, along with Rasmus Dahlin.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

talk about a great sandwich, that's a great sandwich

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

whatis posted:

The team president of both the Bills and Sabres resigned this afternoon, and by "resigned" I mean he was apparently the subject of an internal investigation regarding inappropriate sexual relationships with female staffers and was caught lying about stuff.

http://buffalonews.com/2018/05/01/russ-brandon-resigns-from-bills-sabres-after-internal-investigation/

He's been a guy that's been hated by Buffalo fans for a really long time and the subject of tons of different organizational conspiracy theories about how he's the real person making decisions behind the scene. Lots of people will be really happy to see him gone, but the circumstances are really lovely. What a creep

Bigger than winning the #1 pick for Buffalo.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

What is going on here?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
I don't get this meme

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
Fisher's gonna speak at all of the hockey team faith days during the regular season, and once those end, come back to the Predators. Just like this year.

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
How long until McDavid gets traded to a team for spare parts?

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel

hifi posted:

they retired the running dog one either 2 or 3 years ago and had the throwback as a not official one and adidas hosed them over by saying they weren't doing any new jerseys this year so they couldn't do anything

The Coyotes should use actual coyotes as seat fillers. The dogs could howl for the crowd noise, and people could pet them and give them snacks. The howling would really get the crowd going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AsInHowe
Jan 11, 2007

red winged angel
The Philadelphia Flyers Have Always Sucked

• Locked thread