Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

yellowcar posted:

With the two picks, the Isles technically have better odds to pick FOA than Edmonton and equal odds to the Rags, both of which they rank above lol

I wouldn't even be mad if the Isles win 1st and 2nd overall tbh

This would be funny, especially if Tavares leaves and Snow is still GM

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I mean I'm not exactly surprised that NHLers have dumb views. This ain't the NBA.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Schlesische posted:

Good news for Habs fans: Sylvain Lefebvre was fired.

Good but meaningless until Bervegin leaves. It'll only happen after he inevitably botches the Patches trade.

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

Furnaceface posted:

e: Montreal will change literally nothing and blame this seasons performance on injuries or something.

attitude and character

Xtanstic
Nov 23, 2007

I like Kopitar but seriously???

I'm eagerly awaiting when the votes will be made public.

• Locked thread