Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

I WILL JUST EAT ONE MORE SANDWICH
OH MY HEAD EXPLORDED I'M JAY FATSTER
Trade Hayes to Calgary for noted good locker room guy Troy Brouwer. Problems solved.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

Zodijackylite posted:

I'm having trouble figuring out a logical trade partner, but do these returns seem about right?

Justin Faulk (26), Victor Rask (25), pick, prospect
Oliver Ekman-Larsson (26), Max Domi (23), pick/prospect
Dougie Hamilton (24), Sam Bennett (21), pick, prospect

Basically, I think they would need a top defenseman in his prime, a younger secondary scorer who could benefit from the Pens center depth, and another asset for the Pens depth because this obviously isn't going to be a 1-for-1 trade.

Listen. I know everyone wants Dougie Hamilton to get traded. He's not getting traded.

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

hifi posted:

"Some hotel personnel were told about the incident that Lee was rubbing the shoulders of the 19-year old driver, w/ lewd comments being made. The driver may have believed that Lee began masturbating in the back of the vehicle and reported it, culminating in the investigation."

that was the tweet. guessing it got deleted because of the masturbation

But did he cum

mennoknight
Nov 24, 2003

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Harvard defenceman, came from the the USDP. Really solid defensively from what I've read. Also averaging a PPG in the ECAC. I consider him Calgary's #1 prospect at the moment.

I have him as #4, and it’s 3other dmen in front of him (Kylington, Anderson, Valimaki), on an NHL roster with a very good top 6. They need to move some of that depth for a top 6 forward and shoot Troy Brouwer into Neptune’s frigid rear end

• Locked thread