Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bird.

"well have you... have you been invaded by Germany??"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

"i keep wanting to drink a can of fosters, and tell myself 'no rules, just right'"

"Ohh. You see, this is the problem with things like webmd and self-diagnosis. You might actually be on the Australian spectrum."

bird.

*leaves the doctors office with a prescription for vegemite toast* but.... but what i really want is vienna sausage

Farecoal

There he go
some psychologists think that Austrian syndrome should be folded into the German spectrum of disorders

bird.

"do you subscribe to the chicago or austrian school of---"

"austrian... austrian!"

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
Doctor: "well it sounds like you might have to..."
Patient: [puts head in sand]

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
telling my therapist that i have a sexual obsession with freud's mom

Gone Fission

We're here to make coffee metal. We're here to make everything metal.
Hitler was a high-functioning Austrian, but the term is generally considered antiquated now

cda

by Hand Knit
they eliminated Habsburgers Syndrome from the DSM, but it has a hold in the popular imagination

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Farecoal

There he go

cda posted:

they eliminated Habsburgers Syndrome from the DSM, but it has a hold in the popular imagination

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

cda posted:

This joke has levels.

drilldo squirt fucked around with this message at 10:30 on Apr 9, 2018

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Me: Doctor I'm feeling starved.

Doctor: Looks like you have progressed into an Austria Hungarian syndrome.

----------------

Peg Sliderskew

roomforthetuna posted:

Doctor: "well it sounds like you might have to..."
Patient: [puts head in sand]

Love!

Courtesy of Manifisto

wearing a lampshade

cda posted:

nobodygetshurt

.. hold on let me check Austria's wiki page for material...

something about a rubber duchy... :shrug:

Farecoal

There he go
haha more like shrimp on the barbie syndrome hahaha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the unabonger
*rides a train to the top of a mountain* *starts yodeling at the very top*

• Locked thread