Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.

EponymousMrYar posted:

It also helps if you know where not to step to trigger certain encounters. Some you can't really not activate (the two imps that get airdropped at the top of the mountain path in 600 AD) but most you can just run by or run from.

This actually is skippable. I watch Puwexil run the game now and then and he does this kind of weird shuffle thing to despawn the encounter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
Fun fact.

Mammon is the name of a demon that tends to crop up a lot in Christianity related stuff.

In fact he's one of the seven princes of hell, all of whom represent one of the seven deadly sins.

Mammon's sin? Greed.

• Locked thread