Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Big Ol Marsh Pussy
Jan 7, 2007

Samkon Kaltho Gado (born November 13, 1982) is a Nigerian-American otolaryngologist (ENT physician) and former American football running back. He played college football at Liberty. He was signed by the Kansas City Chiefs as an undrafted free agent in 2005.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hifi
Jul 25, 2012

my name is gado / i have metal joints / take my football / and earn seven points

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

that madden

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.

hifi posted:

my name is gado / i have metal joints / take my football / and earn seven points

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012
Gado filled my heart when Ahmad Green died

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.
Thought this was the Derrick Henry Megathread, but it wasn't, so, uh... nice thread. Bye.

Shrimpy
May 18, 2004

Sir, I'm going to need to see your ticket.
Samkon Gado's jersey was the first jersey I ever purchased.

No regrets.

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

hello is this the Ron Dayne megathead? :)

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Nigerian Jesus!

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
There's nothing that a hundred men or more OH GOD MY KNEE

dirty shrimp money
Jan 8, 2001

GADO

That is pretty drat cool to take your NFL earnings and put yourself through med school though

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/21185965/how-samkon-gado-went-being-green-bay-packers-phenom-doctor-mission

dirty shrimp money fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Apr 22, 2018

PASS THE MASH
Oct 30, 2013

Samkon Gado whips rear end.

Phobeste
Apr 9, 2006

never, like, count out Touchdown Tom, man
Any relation to Gal (big Tity israeli

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

I don't know why people care about Samkon Gado so much. He was only in like 2 minutes of the original trilogy and Chewbacca snuffed him like a chump.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Phobeste posted:

)

PupsOfWar
Dec 6, 2013

that fumble in the endzone against the lions in 2005 should definitely have been ruled a safety

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
OP did not deliver.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend

Phobeste posted:

Hello I'm Guy Gadot- I like long walks by the beach, volunteer with the Special Olympics, and believe Israel has a right to defend itself

• Locked thread