Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AlbieQuirky
Oct 9, 2012

Just me and my 🌊dragon🐉 hanging out
Calling Sunny Balwani a “boytoy” kind of minimizes how much of a shitbag he was all on his own. But I do think she brought him into Theranos (they had been dating for a while before she started it) both for his money and because he was equally ruthless and willing to be a complete rear end in a top hat to people, whereas she gained some plausible deniability.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gleebster
Dec 16, 2006

Only a howler
Pillbug

green chicken feet posted:

Lady Theranos and Fyre Fest Guy should team up with Pharma Bro to form a capitalist villain supergroup.

The US Chamber of Commerce already exists.

aardwolf
Apr 27, 2013

The Bloop posted:

what the gently caress is going on with the heel on that shoe

Sega loves making addons that fracture their own market :shrug:

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

aardwolf posted:

Sega loves making addons that fracture their own market :shrug:

MegaHeel 32x CD and Knuckles

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

So did everyone miss the real reason the shoe pic was posted or are you all just being polite?

Cephalectomy
Jun 8, 2007

Knormal posted:

So did everyone miss the real reason the shoe pic was posted or are you all just being polite?

I know dude that tile is hideous

M_Sinistrari
Sep 5, 2008

Do you like scary movies?

Cephalectomy posted:

I know dude that tile is hideous

There's also that floor grate needs a wipe down and that rug needs a washing.

Crab Dad
Dec 28, 2002

behold i have tempered and refined thee, but not as silver; as CRAB

That turd wasn’t even impressive it didn’t even form a ringer or the amazing double ringer.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy

LingcodKilla posted:

That turd wasn’t even impressive it didn’t even form a ringer or the amazing double ringer.

I like to think it keeps going for miles down the drain.

ReidRansom
Oct 25, 2004

The lack of toilet paper is a nice touch.

Anarchist Mae
Nov 5, 2009

by Reene
Lipstick Apathy
They've laid an egg in the toilet, soon thousands of its offspring will crawl out and take photos of their weirdly shaped footwear.

The Bloop
Jul 5, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
turd enormous, so what

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008
This poop thread now

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This poop thread now

But you've been posting here since May last year.

Sandwich Anarchist
Sep 12, 2008

jobson groeth posted:

But you've been posting here since May last year.

:drat:

Sleve McDichael
Feb 11, 2019

~nice~

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

This poop thread now

Excellent name/post combo

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof
News from the comedy world: back in 1984, a comedian named Tommy Cooper made headlines when he died onstage and the audience laughed, thinking it was part of his act. Now another comedian named Ian Cognito has gone the same way in the UK: "The comic is said to have "sat on a chair and laid back for five minutes" during his show at the The Atic bar in Bicester on Thursday. Audience members told the BBC they thought his silence was "part of the act" and had continued to laugh, unaware he had fallen ill."

AWKWARD

text me a vag pic
May 18, 2007

Pastry of the Year
Apr 12, 2013

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

News from the comedy world: back in 1984, a comedian named Tommy Cooper made headlines when he died onstage and the audience laughed, thinking it was part of his act. Now another comedian named Ian Cognito has gone the same way in the UK: "The comic is said to have "sat on a chair and laid back for five minutes" during his show at the The Atic bar in Bicester on Thursday. Audience members told the BBC they thought his silence was "part of the act" and had continued to laugh, unaware he had fallen ill."

AWKWARD

Same thing kinda happened to Redd Foxx.

quote:

Foxx was stricken at 4:10 p.m. while rehearsing a scene for the series on a studio sound stage, said Rachel McCallister, a spokeswoman for the program. The rehearsal was halted after the actor collapsed. There was no audience present.

"They were rehearsing on the set and clowning around, and Redd was sort of breaking people up when he collapsed," said McCallister. "They all thought he was joking around at first, and then they called the paramedics."

I mean, everyone had to have seen this coming.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

AWKWARD

This guy, I tell ya! He takes his comedy so seriously, when he dies on stage, he really dies on stage! *adjusts tie Dangerfieldishly*

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

quote:

Mr Bird said Cognito had even joked about his health during his set, telling the audience: "Imagine if I died in front of you lot here."

Audience member John Ostojak said: "Only 10 minutes before he sat down he joked about having a stroke. "He said, 'imagine having a stroke and waking up speaking Welsh'." Mr Ostojak said: "We came out feeling really sick, we just sat there for five minutes watching him, laughing at him."

Mr Bird said dying on stage would have been the way the veteran comic "would have wanted to go", "except he'd want more money and a bigger venue".

lol god drat, just laughing at a corpse for five minutes straight

Cool Dad
Jun 15, 2007

It is always Friday night, motherfuckers

Coxswain Balls posted:

Oh like I did when McCain died

Tubgoat
Jun 30, 2013

by sebmojo

Coxswain Balls posted:

Rakdos gettin' back to their roots in the latest iteration of Ravnica.

Trabant
Nov 26, 2011

All systems nominal.

Pastry of the Year posted:

Same thing kinda happened to Redd Foxx.

I mean, everyone had to have seen this coming.

But did he announce it was The Big One?

Zipperelli.
Apr 3, 2011

Nap Ghost

Enola Gay-For-Pay posted:

Oh like I did when McCain died

5 minutes? Lol, I'm still laughing at his stupid dead rear end.

Sponge Baathist
Jan 30, 2010

by FactsAreUseless

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010
Cursed Image.

Tetracube
Feb 12, 2014

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

rodbeard
Jul 21, 2005

This better not be a thumbnail for an LA Beast video.

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

What in the gently caress

La Brea Carpet
Nov 22, 2007

I have no mouth and I must post

Welp my zombie costume is complete

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Hi, just driving by and I have to ask what post inspired the title change because that's kind of baffling*.

*like a lot of this thread. See above.

RickVoid
Oct 21, 2010

Oh god a pua kill it with fire

jobson groeth
May 17, 2018

by FactsAreUseless

marshmallow creep posted:

Hi, just driving by and I have to ask what post inspired the title change because that's kind of baffling*.

*like a lot of this thread. See above.

text me a vag pic posted:

wrong.

there is no god.

marshmallow creep
Dec 10, 2008

I've been sitting here for 5 mins trying to think of a joke to make but I just realised the animators of Mass Effect already did it for me

Thank you?

Former DILF
Jul 13, 2017

:eyepop: the forbidden ranch

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Shut up you little turd

Not you Tetracube

Coxswain Balls
Jun 4, 2001

Incredibly nsfw, and thread-related

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5hXearVx9w

Somfin
Oct 25, 2010

In my🦚 experience🛠️ the big things🌑 don't teach you anything🤷‍♀️.

Nap Ghost

the black ranch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Hand over the Black Ranch, Cloud. It is your destiny.