Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Stop! My penis can only get so erect.
I'm surprised he's squeezing them out. Aren't you not supposed to do that since there's a chance of the maggot bursting and causing sepsis or something?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Ok I was thinking of botflies, but jesus christ I didn't know they got that big.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

SIGSEGV posted:

In memoriam the fat thread, thinking of you helped me through many periods of physical effort and, also, not eating.

That's a pretty good name. It's the sound I made when I saw it.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

I believe in god

p.s. I'll find my god

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

As fun as this would be to freak people out with, I'm not completely convinced it won't come alive at night and try to kill me.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Flinger posted:

Joker's red lips are actually tobacco juice

And still on topic if intentional AUG is allowed.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Non Serviam is right. Zuckerberg is not a Nazi sympathizer.

He is a collaborator. Jeez guys, get it right.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

honda whisperer posted:

Same. Like I could see going for Olympic gold or literally fearing for your life but my gut feeling tells me this guy is working on coming in 732 at who gives a poo poo.

Clearly he does.

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Sandwich Anarchist posted:

Something red pillers actually say is that "a man is a key and a woman is a lock. A key that opens lots of locks is a master key, a lock that is opened by lots of keys is a broken lock".

It's hosed as hell lol

There's also really no way to argue against it since it starts from the a priori idea that a woman's purpose is to be a sex object for a single man.

Everyone who uses that line as an argument seems to think it's so profound when all they did was take their misogyny and try to twist it into an aphorism.

Though that's a lot of words for "gently caress the people who say that."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RaspberryCommie
May 3, 2008

Had a teacher in middle school who got arrested because he was caught molesting girls.