Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

So what exactly happened to those sportsmans hands? Fingers broke and didn't get set right?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

How the gently caress do you watch quidditch? It's a made up thing that needs literal magic to work.

It is just nerds running around holding broomsticks? :psyduck:

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

But WHY

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Tubgoat posted:

Duluth Trading Company copywriter looks like a fun if extraneous job. Pretty much all their ad copy is embarrassing, and makes me wish their pants were made better for a less psychotic company.

Yeah, their ads are pretty terrible and seem hyper focused on men's crotches.

However the firehose pants they make are pretty great and very comfy. So theres that.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

There certainly seems to be a thing with crazy white blonde ladies who open their eyes too wide.

Reminds me of that crazy bakery lady.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Breetai posted:

They also are unflinchingly supportive of that daddy Dom little girl crap and can die in a loving fire.

Ugh. The no kinkshaming at any cost people are the worst. This how you get ham involved in your bedroom play!

Are these the same people who made that "Arbitrary standards of grooming" neckbeard comic or am I getting my overly wordy, faux-woke webcomics mixed up?

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

No their poo poo is pretty consistently horrible. The cuckold one was especially incredibly bad because it portrayed the emotionally demeaning aspect of the fetish to be acceptable outside of a sexual context where the power dynamic ceases to be something that is confined to a specific circumstance that doesn't affect their regular lives, to the point where it was portrayed as if she regularly tells him to gently caress off without prior consent to gently caress the other guy and to leave the house, he even admits he feels harmed by this but is deluded enough to believe that his emotions are disposable because they pertain to a fetish.

There was some line that literally sounded like it was sexualizing emotional abuse and even had some poo poo about how their sex was more "passionate" and "intimate" afterward those kinds of incidents which basically just sounded like when battered spouses are suddenly treated well by their abusers and feel a resurgence of love and intimacy because the uncertainty the abuse created has been eased by manipulative appeasement.

I can't read a single one of their comics without spotting at least one thing that sounds extremely hosed up in a very ominous and oblique way, they're total poster children for people applying their sexual fetishes to fragile interpersonal dynamics that really shouldn't be subject to such things while not having the know-how of sexual psychology to spot when the things they're saying are insane.

Is there anything about cuckoldry that isn't AUG?
Lol, yeah lemme just write a 100 panel comic on how my fetish based on racism and emotional abuse is cool and good.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

wesleywillis posted:

Is there a retail insanity thread anywhere?

Here you go:
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3323091&pagenumber=593&perpage=40

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Hihohe posted:

If liking Jonathan Coultan and They Might be Giants is AUG then take a picture of me and put me in this here thread.

Liking those guys is just fine.

Basing your entire identity around like those guys is AUG.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Ignite Memories posted:

Minions never weren't nazi-adjacent

I always found it hilarious that they had to stick the Minions in a cave from 1815 to 1960 to side step this issue.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Tubgoat posted:

I don't follow them at all, is this canon? I want it to be so badly.

Yeah. In the Minions movie they instead of having them be some genetic monstrosities made by Gru, they've apparently be around since the beginning of time.
They only have an instinct to follow the most evil people on Earth.

The movie shows them severing under Napoleon in Russia, then they get locked in a cave until the mid-60's.

So, you know some movie studio people had to have some serious conversations about how to not make the Minions Nazis.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Psychobabble! posted:

Some text AUG for ya:

Imagine finally building up confidence to post a picture of yourself in a crop top in a fat positivity fb group and then getting flamed out of it for not being fat enough.

Infini-fat :psyboom:

I'm all for body positivity, but HAES is a loving disease.

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

Back when I did valet, smokers cars were always the worst.

Like a dirty car, can be gross, but you can move trash or whatever out of the way.
But smokers cars? Every surface is sticky with tar. There is always ash stuck in the tar. The car smells godawful, and then you get people like this, who just let the butts pile up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ExplodingSims
Aug 17, 2010

RAGDOLL
FLIPPIN IN A MOVIE
HOT DAMN
THINK I MADE A POOPIE

The great thing about poly people is, either things work out, and you can be happy for them, or it melts down in spectacular fashion and you can enjoy the fireworks.

And that's fine. As long as they enjoy their own lives who cares. The only obnoxious ones are the ones who prattle on about how "Humans arent meant to monogamous, it's not in our genes maaaaaaaaaaaan"