Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Do dwarves have big dicks? What about the chode situations?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

bony tony posted:

What the gently caress Wish

Try it out you might like it

Not using the wish one tho unless you want to endanger your own nipples

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My post still applies

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I have always loved looking at urban decay and growth, weeds year in and year out wearing space out from infertile concrete, the constant dance of graffiti and vandalism and small adaptations that add up over the years. Moss growing on concrete, rainwater falling in gutters creating every possible hydronic permutation from falling leaves and forgotten garbage. The constant battle between designers and builders making weird or useless designs, the dance between what a building was meant to be and what it becomes.

A patch of moss outside my apartment door contains as much beauty as Bach, as much thought as Kant, as much worth as the people who pass it, in its own terms.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I am the cumrag mushroom

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The only people who are allowed to enjoy Harry Potter are Latin teachers

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

steal the markings of your enemies and wear them to scare off rivals in the polycule (a group of furries), it's a common instinct to an alpha furry, and how they act in their natural environment.

Hi, I'm the Jane Goodwell of furries

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

jape man does not speak for the league of mans

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

A child abuse victim is born, hooray

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i pee into a hot radiator, it evaporates away sooner or later and keeps my mold nice and lush

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

at least it wasn't pokemon

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Hetrosexual gender politics: AUG

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

imagine the shits

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

wesleywillis posted:

Understood, and I don't disagree with you. I was born in 79 and I think I'm the only one of my friends that didn't go out with an Amanda at some point for example.

However, I seem to have an irrational hatred of the name Aidan. And Aiden, Aidin, Aidun, Aydan, Ayden, Aydin, Aydun, and whatever other 'unique' spellings there are for the same name. Not to mention when any of those are preceeded by "Br", "K", "J", "L" and so on.

That hated generally extends to all the other white people names that the "Karens" and "Rebeccas" give to their unique piles of crotch poo poo.

how do you feel about children at disneyland normal poster wesleywillis

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

i plan to pull a musk and name any future children I obtain in l33t speak

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Iron Crowned posted:

I used to go to a bar, one of the regulars was named Mario, and his brother was Luigi. They were also a bit too old to be named after the Mario Brothers.

you met mario in real life?????? :O

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

if you legally transition you can change your name to whatever you want. i went from boring Victorian name -> boring LADY Victorian name myself, but go to a trans group and expect at least five adiyans all spelt differently, and you can join them

c'mon and take the gender pill, SA is like 40% eggs 40% trans and %20 assholes. Be the Rowan you want to be

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Naming my non coercively gendered child "Person" to own the guys named Guy

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I remember when I first started lurking; the president was incompetent and his administration was malevolent, the economy was crashing and nobody had a good response, the "left" had an election stolen from it a few years ago, and we were completely and utterly unprepared for the gigadeath systems collapse from climate change in ~50 years (now 13 years less!). But my posting muscles were weak and undeveloped unlike now, so it's a wash.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

There's no buying good sense, nor taste. Personally I plan on living in a fallout bunker with a gigabit internet line after I get rich. (now selling posting training, post harder than ever before starting from 30/hr.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Resting Lich Face posted:

I'm not paying you 30/hr to tell me to stop posting while binge drinking.

Are you binge drinking or am I? Either way, my advice is to post more. That's a free sample.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Be daddy's kids. Chapo watched a clip of Eric slowly and gently being told which of two options to pick at his real estate "job," and the sad part is that it's obvious he thinks he's actually making any decisions. It was like a toddler convinced that nap time was all his idea.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

*removes skirt* fine

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The dream of the AI girlfriend is deeply embedded into those who need a partner custom made. The pillows are just soft sexbots in alpha. (also the name of my electroska band)

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

if you never found sex toys in your parent's bedroom as a kid we can't be friends, you've never known true suffering

e: or legal guardian/parental figure

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Look it may be unconventional but it works great at protests can't arrest a naked marshmallow demon

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Elviscat posted:

Does it? Trigger them?

The libs that is.

so much, oh my god, i am so mad. so owned

tell everyone cool to tell everyone uncool that

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

defending cops and the military on anything at any time is AUG

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I checked the antifa gayification department records and he isn't one of ours so idk. I'll bump him up the list just in case.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Dick Burglar posted:

No, I’m pretty sure it means an obese person with a deep belly button and poor hygiene practices.

Gonna threaten the UN with my goonbod and poor oral health, I want one trillion dollars or I spit in my bellybutton and smear it on the water supply.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

???????????????? What's changed

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

PainterofCrap posted:

You can’t have any pudding if you don’t eat your meat!

anarchism is when you only eat pudding if you want, or only meat, gently caress it
communism is when pudding/meat distribution is directly tied to how much one wishes to consume
libertarianism is when you're the headmaster of a british public school

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

since a lot of people only check bookmarks, you should know that our admin, lowtax, has been credibly accused of abusing his partner.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3928980

please do what you believe to be ethical.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Don't decorate with motor vehicles

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Veni Vidi Ameche! posted:

I have no idea. I am not looking for anything weird, just normal houses. Normal houses, with totally normal kitchens, like this one.

There’s nothing I want in my kitchen more than rusty hunks of tetanus-edged metal impregnated with the funk of a thousand unwashed pairs of gym shorts and uneaten tuna sandwiches.

Edit: I wish one of them was open. I’ll bet they’re hanging meat in there. Curing some long pig, perhaps.

it's for slaves/domestic servants depending on where the acceptable slavery dial is at

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

My PYF gamer word thread was a smashing success as a honeypot :classiclol:

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

I'll be your posting enemy, 100/mo

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

The nation's crack team of meteorologists always knows first when it's raining.

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

Those prices are downright affordable in amazonopolis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

T-man
Aug 22, 2010

Talk shit, get bzzzt.

it sounds like epsteinbait