Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Internet Wizard posted:

Am I the only one that noticed that engagement ring post appears to be in a Facebook group dedicated to complaining about their engagement rings?

It's actually mostly dedicated to ugly rings in general

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Tubgoat posted:

I tell you hwat, that is a heckin' mugshot for a dude that would rape/impregnate a broad who's been a vegetable since childhood (according to local ABC-affiliate news station).
Additional AUG keeping one's vegetative kin alive for, minimally, 12 years.
Christ a-mighty, my family better not pull that poo poo if I become a vegetable.
Just hoover out my spare parts and huck me into the 'cinerator, 'cause gently caress everything about that.
Admittedly, if I'm dreaming during vegetation, I'm enjoying a higher quality of life than nearly anyone conscious.

If I read the articles correctly, they've kept her alive for 26 years. This woman is my age so that leaves her in this state since 1992. They say she enjoys people talking to her and soft music being played but I mean, so do literal plants.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Violet_Sky posted:

Someone posted this

I think I know the person in the white shirt. She and her boyfriend are church swingers.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Luckyellow posted:

... they go to different churches every week?

No, they swing with people they go to church with.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Face tonsure

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 22:03 on Apr 19, 2019

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I'm less concerned about the prison thing than about the fact he appears to be able to unhinge his jaw like a snake.

Anyway, saw this on the road today.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

collected eschars from chronic black salve use

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

monkeytennis posted:

They could also have shown kids of both sexes taking part and maybe showing a bit less skin. Ugh.

Not a pole expert by any means, but don't you need the friction from your skin to help keep you from just sliding down the pole? I don't see a lot of people doing this (as exercise) in anything longer than short shorts.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Dillbag posted:

The same miscreant friend that did the Happiness thing also swears up and down one of his friends in high school twisted off his own ball when a bunch of them dropped too much acid at the local rock quarry.

Edmonton, ladies and gents.

I've lived here a decade and no one I know has de-balled themselves, I'm kind of feeling ripped off.
like that nut

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

...and then I checked his post history

:stare:

uranium grass has a new favorite as of 20:54 on Jan 1, 2020

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

ah, the infamous crystal legs, banned by doctors and big pharma as an alternative to crystal fingers

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Admiral Joeslop posted:

Is this not loving jam?

No, that's loving flan

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

she's made of incredibly unstable atoms, and needs to be continually cooled or risk reaching super criticality.

I thought silicone was largely stable

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

LifeSunDeath posted:

One weird trick, MRI techs hate it!

Someone certainly supports quantity over quality. Wonder how many of those shallowly placed forehead piercings he's ripped out over the years.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Brainworm posted:

Her dead son is 100% in there.

Actually further down in the thread she reveals it's not stuffed but has to be filled by one of her lesser sons

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

steinrokkan posted:

thank god for the helpful arrows

those are her pockets

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

I always remember the lady that burned off her entire nose tip

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Mauser posted:

I have met at least three Americans who claim to be banned from entering Canada. I forget what it was for, but it was all really petty poo poo

If you've been charged with committing a crime in the US that is considered a felony in Canada you can't enter (like DUI).

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Isn't he also 40 dating a fan in her early 20s?

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Solice Kirsk posted:

I thought "culture vulture" was a tongue in cheek way of making fun of poseurs.

Yes, but vulture culture is a play on that and is people who like cool dead things.

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

quote is not edit

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Sagebrush posted:

I went to school with a kid named Robert Robertson.

Why would you do that

this is like three letters away from my actual maiden name
people ask me constantly if my parents hated me

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

quote is not edit

and my dad's nickname (not even his legal name!!) is Robbie even though it is not at all a nickname for his name, as opposed to his brother who was actually named Robert

i hate my family

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Is your name Regret Robertson?

it should be

uranium grass
Jan 15, 2005

he should start selling the boy pee eggs, that pee's definitely virginal

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

uranium grass