Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Statutory Ape posted:

Would like 2 know more pls

looks like these are the backup pics http://acidcow.com/pics/6190-worst-possible-date-ever-10-pics.html

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
has anyone said "with this thread" yet?

:grin:

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

gently caress i almost spit my gum out at that last pic

Pretty good
Apr 16, 2007

Bardeh posted:

https://www.amazon.com/Premium-Stainless-Bathroom-Handheld-Sprayer/dp/B01A9A9MUO/

buy one of these you filthy animals, and never walk around with a poo poo-encrusted crack ever again. After a day of using it you will wonder why, as a society, we think it's acceptable to merely smear poo poo over our skin instead of washing it away. Seriously, order it now and install it in your bathroom. It will change your life.
Thanks but I'm already pretty good at spraying my diapers the natural way

Kak
Sep 27, 2002

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I'd just throw away the underwear and scrub my butt in the sink

Unrelated but has anyone used that Poo-pouri stuff? I dont see the point in it. It's a bathroom. It's where turds go. It's going to smell. :shrug:

If you're talking about that pre-poo poo spray I bought some called Mask-A-Doo and it works pretty good. I bought it because everyone seems to be on the same poo poo schedule here. It also came with a mini bottle to bring to work.

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

Lean forward. Reach behind and touch paper to butthole. Wipe in an upwards motion and discard paper as needed. Repeat until clean.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
wipe toward the butthole from all sides of the butthole and continue the wiping motion when you encounter the butthole with a rolling motion of your hand so the toilet paper never crosses the butthole as this would carry waste to the other side of the butthole
do this while remaining sitting. do not stand until waste is cleared from the butthole

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Someone bought you another one of those AV's. Whoever this guardian angel is; I love you.

curlys gold
Jan 17, 2018

fold construction paper in half “hamburger style” and place between cheeks
flex to create a little gypsy moth you can hang on the fridge

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe

The Big Word posted:

Thanks but I'm already pretty good at spraying my diapers the natural way

You spray it at your bunghole so you don't need to get poop smears in your clean diapers

Bloodfart McCoy
Jul 20, 2007

That's a high quality avatar right there.

Haven’t seen this little guy before. My new favorite also :shrek:

Weaponized Autism
Mar 26, 2006

All aboard the Gravy train!
Hair Elf
Hey OP let's go out into the country and go dingleberry pickin'

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Papa Emeritus III posted:

I'd just throw away the underwear and scrub my butt in the sink

Unrelated but has anyone used that Poo-pouri stuff? I dont see the point in it. It's a bathroom. It's where turds go. It's going to smell. :shrug:

My roommate was at a tattoo shop getting her daughter's noise pierced for her birthday. She said it worked pretty well. She didn't want to reek up a bathroom that other people would have to use.

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

im having a bit of an existential crisis here guys
Smelling another humans poo poo is a very intimate act, I'm not leaving the bathroom if my turd odor is still present unless its my hypothetical wife smelling those berries.

The best way to wipe your rear end is to have a drone that sits inside the toilet bowl with an arm attachment that holds wet wipes, remote controlled asswipes baby.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Communist Toast posted:

The best way to wipe your rear end is to have a drone that sits inside the toilet bowl with an arm attachment that holds wet wipes, remote controlled asswipes baby.

Get a bidet, jfc

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

Sorry I'm over here living in the loving future while your still spraying your rear end in a top hat with water like a cavemans

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

Bored posted:

My roommate was at a tattoo shop getting her daughter's noise pierced for her birthday. She said it worked pretty well. She didn't want to reek up a bathroom that other people would have to use.

lol at everything here

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I'm literally making GBS threads on a fancy space toilet right now.

No. 6
Jun 30, 2002

Glorious Nipponese toilets that gently spray your nasties and make them feel good. Heated seat too.

A++ would poo poo again

indyrenegade
Apr 5, 2018

and that man's name? ENRICO FERMI
I wipe my butt on the floor like a dog does

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

vyst posted:

literally making GBS threads on a fancy space toilet

This was originally gonna be my username but it got kicked back for having too many characters :mad:

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

Pine cones

RedLobster
Nov 19, 2010

Original Character
!DO NOT STEAL!
Wiping your arse is extremely gay OP

Uriah Heep
Apr 28, 2010

RedLobster posted:

Wiping your arse is extremely gay OP

If your dingleberries arent the size of grapes you aint a man.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Communist Toast posted:

If your dingleberries arent the size of grapes you aint a man.

When I'm bored I like to squeeze the juice out.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Literally A Person posted:

Someone bought you another one of those AV's. Whoever this guardian angel is; I love you.
i like the follow-up where you pretend it wasnt you. you spent $20 to try to compensate for not being able to come up with a comeback

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

gary oldmans diary posted:

i like the follow-up where you pretend it wasnt you. you spent $20 to try to compensate for not being able to come up with a comeback

trust me theres plenty of ppl that cant stand your posting

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

The browner the dingleberry, the sweeter the juice.

jerk irl
Apr 26, 2018
I can't decide if the unexpected pluralism of rear end wiping techniques displayed in this thread is a testament to our modern day democratic ways and cultural diversity or nature creating biodiversity to help humankind survive the passing of time, admittedly for incomprehensible reasons.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Statutory Ape posted:

:boom::vince::master::iceburn::master::vince::boom:

Cold as loving ice.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Joe Mama Poonana posted:

i have no experience on the matter but i bet you someone with the experience of licking ballbacks can probably pick up when they're licking the ballsack of a back to front wiper

Seems like that’d only matter to a person that doesn’t eat rear end and anyone that doesn’t eat rear end is no concern of mine.

Deified Data
Nov 3, 2015

Fun Shoe
Thoroughly. Front to back, back to front while sitting to get the majority of the mess, repeat the same while standing as many times as it takes for TP to come away white. I'm deeply uncomfortable if I do not wipe in this fashion.

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

2017 white noise got a crew i see

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

I want to shoot water straight up my rear end in a top hat but I’m 6’6” and also have an extremely elongate taint, and consequently I would like the toilet seat with the largest opening to accommodate both my Big Dick and unusually distant anus.

It seems like the Brondell might be the worst in this regard and the Lotus the best with the Koehler somewhere in the middle? Currently just looking at Home Depot but I’m willing to expand my search.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

2017 white noise got a crew i see

ppl are accusing you of posting like poo poo in a thread about wiping your rear end and you still dont understand

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

Statutory Ape posted:

ppl are accusing you of posting like poo poo in a thread about wiping your rear end and you still dont understand
calling yourself ppl now :rolleyes:
my red text is from someone who gets mad that i call him out on his poo poo threads but cant really argue with me. your red text is for poo poo posting. maybe youll understand that

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

my red text is from someone who gets mad that i call him out on his poo poo threads but cant really argue with me. your red text is for poo poo posting. maybe youll understand that

gary, I'm starting to think you are buying these AV's for yourself.

It's the only explanation.

It was unlikely that I'd spend tenbux on you, but twenty? No, goon sir. No.

Obsidianheart
Apr 26, 2017

Throwing off the shadow of a better man.
Better wipe after this thread.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

My av is because I asked somebody to make me a cyberpunk avatar but didn't format my post properly so they got mad

lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dolphin
Dec 5, 2008

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

• Locked thread