Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

I've been really into sativa-heavy hybrids with a lot of limonene lately. it just creates a really clean and heady space that you can't quite get with most kushes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

precision posted:

the way tolerance works with weed is actually v. interesting

but the tldr of it is that generally people become tolerant to certain strains. cannabanoids themselves do not cause tolerance in general.

this is why you should buy a different strain every week, especially if you switch from an indica to a sativa, because tolerance to indica does not make you tolerant of sativa, i know that from personal experience!

absolutely true. if I've got a deadline coming up, ill switch over to an indica-heavy hybrid like white Russian in the evenings for a week and then suddenly introduce morning sessions with something like jack herrer for a push of creativity

HenryJLittlefinger
Jan 31, 2010

stomp clap

something with a lot of linalool in it, like ingrid, is also really nice in a bath with some lavender bath salts and a nature documentary.

• Locked thread