Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
«28 »
Zwabu
Aug 7, 2006

Your Gay Uncle posted:

I really liked the Newspaper segment as well, June binge watching sitcoms on her laptop in a darkened room was very relatable.

It's hard for me to imagine that she spent weeks in a newspaper building, had access to a laptop etc. and didn't write her own chronicle in addition to making that shrine, though. That bugged me a bit although I liked her being in that setting in general.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

I just started on season 2 tonight. This show is so brutal.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Finished season 2 last night, and now I need to go to therapy. The ending sucked but the rest of the season was amazing.

Mr. Pool
Jul 10, 2001

veni veni veni posted:

June not getting in the van was the most frustrating end to a really frustrating season of television. It actually pissed me off watching it lol.

I thought it was worse when she decided to hold up the Deus Ex Marthas for 15 loving minutes while she lets her slave mistress get some emotional closure with her imperiled newborn

The whole garage door scene I was absolutely dying, do people really not know how to loving manually open a garage door???

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room

Mr. Pool posted:

The whole garage door scene I was absolutely dying, do people really not know how to loving manually open a garage door???
Eh, I probably wouldn't. I didn't have one growing up, and I've always lived in cities (usually with just street parking or at best a parking pad) as an adult.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Fallen Rib

Mr. Pool posted:

I thought it was worse when she decided to hold up the Deus Ex Marthas for 15 loving minutes while she lets her slave mistress get some emotional closure with her imperiled newborn

My professor had to Uber to class last week because her remote control for her garage door opener wouldn’t work and she couldn’t get out of her garage.

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

nwin posted:

My professor had to Uber to class last week because her remote control for her garage door opener wouldn’t work and she couldn’t get out of her garage.

My garage can't be opened manually, so if it stops working then it can't be opened until its motor is repaired.

nwin
Feb 25, 2002

make's u think

Fallen Rib

I said come in! posted:

My garage can't be opened manually, so if it stops working then it can't be opened until its motor is repaired.

There’s not a red handle to manually activate it? That’s weird.

What’s even the reasoning for that?

veni veni veni
Jun 5, 2005

~~~~~~K.I.D.S.~~~~~~

CLUNK! CLUNK! CLUNK! CLUNK!

The garage door scenario was kind of dumb but I think the idea was that it was frozen shut, not that June couldn’t figure it out.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PostNouveau
Sep 3, 2011

VY till I die

Grimey Drawer

She pulled the handle thing, which is the correct move. It was frozen shut though.

«28 »