Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
cda

by Hand Knit
theyre sexy. put yoru gun down and stop protecting me. take your belt off. thanks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
A person who protects me shoudl be ugly so I don't distract them by trying to have their babies

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
wait, lets switch this thread up: what if cops like bagels instead of donuts. mods, please change the title of the thread.

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

Putty posted:

thinking about an officer telling me to "put my hands up", then doing the opposite

putting yoru feet up?

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
"Put your feet up!" "Please have some tea!" "Enjoy this Hammock!"

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
sorryf or the derail, this thread is about cops loving bagels instead of donuts

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
a bagel is a donut you can marry - the cop code

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit

i flunked out posted:

nah they hot af

----------------

cda

by Hand Knit
on the one hand I want to the police to investigate the weird noise in the alleyway next to my house, on the other i want them to be so captivated by my naked silhouette in the window that the drop their jaws, and their guns, and find themselves knocking on my front door without even knowing how they got there

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit

Bo-Pepper posted:

what if it's a pizza bagel does that increase or decrease the sexiness level

decrease. tge reason cops like bagels is they're healthier than donuts, allowing them to stay sexy, but a pizza bagel is like shoveling fatness right into your mouth

----------------

• Locked thread