Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

He's arguing about the Marvel Universe with ins. Can you believe this? The best TDM team is whooping rear end on people and they're talking about, Alright, imagine if-- you like Harry Potter right? Imagine if Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, image if they all got together to kill Voldemort, that's, that's what the Marvel Universe is about with Infinity Wars, now-- By the way, this is much closer than we thought

It's not like it's the... finals universe mate! It's just a finals of... Now I can get down with Harry Potter but it's not the same context! Now it's just, why do we need all these super heroes. It's a bastardization of everything I knew as a kid. It's just another reason to push something to the box office.

Okay, the-- The perfect example is... [Toxic gets 67.66 repeating of course percent lightning gun and murders everyone within 3 seconds of each other 400000 times on the stream] Imagine, alright so, the game, Quake Champions, is, it's all the Quake Characters... It's in the Quake Universe.... All the characters... live in the same universe. They... They might not talk to each other all the time, but, you know, Doomslayer, Clutch, Space Marine, they all get together here, for the Quake Championship... Okay, no, I'm not going to read the chat. And that's the same as the Inifinity Wars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
this poo poo is epic milord!!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

He's arguing about the Marvel Universe with ins. Can you believe this? The best TDM team is whooping rear end on people and they're talking about, Alright, imagine if-- you like Harry Potter right? Imagine if Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, Gryffindor, image if they all got together to kill Voldemort, that's, that's what the Marvel Universe is about with Infinity Wars, now-- By the way, this is much closer than we thought

It's not like it's the... finals universe mate! It's just a finals of... Now I can get down with Harry Potter but it's not the same context! Now it's just, why do we need all these super heroes. It's a bastardization of everything I knew as a kid. It's just another reason to push something to the box office.

Okay, the-- The perfect example is... [Toxic gets 67.66 repeating of course percent lightning gun and murders everyone within 3 seconds of each other 400000 times on the stream] Imagine, alright so, the game, Quake Champions, is, it's all the Quake Characters... It's in the Quake Universe.... All the characters... live in the same universe. They... They might not talk to each other all the time, but, you know, Doomslayer, Clutch, Space Marine, they all get together here, for the Quake Championship... Okay, no, I'm not going to read the chat. And that's the same as the Inifinity Wars.

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How many nasal northern british casters has CS had in the past 30 years. There's even a Danish guy with the same accent and voice style.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Zoot just powerbombed April McNasty's hot take on the MCU live from some arena full of colorblind people.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

No holds fuckin barred.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Zoot just powerbombed April McNasty's hot take on the MCU live from some arena full of colorblind people.

lmao

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CinemaToiletHogs just got their rear end blown out by Zoot. Patreon supporters already dropped by double digits.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
always lol at wormskull giving himself the slowest drip ongoing brain injury through inhuman amounts of twitch stream exposure

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
if staring at the sun only affected your innate human dignity/soul, lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

always lol at wormskull giving himself the slowest drip ongoing brain injury through inhuman amounts of twitch stream exposure

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

CinemaToiletHogs just got their rear end blown out by Zoot. Patreon supporters already dropped by double digits.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Tornado can work really well against like, hog riders, miners, or... other goblin barrels being thrown at your tower. But the inferno tower is what I gotta rely on... to BURN through the golems, BURN up the lava hounds, shoot down those big old pekkas, mega knights -- those guys have been all over the map recently! And even though zap is really good at resetting the inferno... I'm not really confident in the tesla yet. It's just not big enough! You know that little two by two building -- it sometimes doesn't pull the troops the way that I want it to. It feels a little awkward. Tornado... onto the king tower is not really gonna work out for a pekka and... I dunno. That's just my feeling, chat. I like the inferno tower.

Love this clip.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watch Twitch instead of TV. Deal with it haters.

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Wormskull posted:

I watch Twitch instead of TV. Deal with it haters.

sry i cant resist cracking jokes about it

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lol

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

HolePisser1982 posted:

HolePisser1982 posted:

lmfao

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We love you bro. Just love razzin your rear end a little bit more. Wormnauts fly together

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002
why, have i ever told you about the time IndicaDavid was literally scrolling through his insta instead of casting the korean terran v terran match

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Is it still true that the hitboxes in Quake Champions are 1:1 with the models so you can shoot a rocket through someone's armpit if your not careful.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell, was it ever true.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

We just received word the rosacea lifestyle group therapy twitch session has been inundated with 90s SNL da bears quotes. The Harambe Army has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

We just received word the rosacea lifestyle group therapy twitch session has been inundated with 90s SNL da bears quotes. The Harambe Army has claimed responsibility for the attacks.

I need to find my vocaroo of reporting on a Harambe army attack on your stream, resulting in your tragic death.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

In Training posted:

Lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:( I found it but the file is gone.

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

In Training posted:

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler

Wormskull posted:

Hell, was it ever true.

It was definitely true but they said they were going to change it. I don't know whether they have yet.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

HolePisser1982 posted:

why, have i ever told you about the time IndicaDavid was literally scrolling through his insta instead of casting the korean terran v terran match

its not a story the twitch streamers would tell you

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I played FFA in this today and it ran alright. Dunno if it’s cuz they fixed something or I put it on my SSD. FFA is still kinda fun but it’s just not the same. gently caress off with the characters saying voice lines in every game! Assholes!

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i just hate that everyone has an overwatch ult that lets them instantly win an engagement it's loving stupid as hell and has no place in a game like this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like Galena's totem and uh... Ranger's is a cool idea. But the rest are AIDS.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i remember one guy having a superfast tackle with no wind-up or tell that instantly dealt 150, and the doom guy gets 2x speed and punches people for 100 for like 20 seconds lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doomslayer lets you run extremely fast to the point of barely being able to control it and if you punch someone it does extreme damage... Uh, yeah. The shieldscale guy charges at you and does a million damage and doesn't take damage. Anarki fully heals himself and moves extremely fast and adds +1 max HP. But he only has 75 base maximum so I guess it's not that bad. Visor can turn on a wallhack-- Very epic! Sarlaag sprays poison that does like 100 damage over time and covers a area. I guess that one's not that bad. Slash moves really fast and puts a exploding caterpillar the size of the ZTN mega hallway in width and length on the ground that does a 100 damage. Clutch has two I think, he also can do a UT dodge, he has a mining laser?? and a shield? Or something like that. BJ from Wolfenstein can duel wield any weapon -- wow, This is loving Awesome! Keel has a lovely Dva rocket barrage thing or maybe it's good I don't know. There's a new Strogg character but I don't know what he does. Nyx turns invisible and invulnerable for 5 seconds... EPIC! MY FAVORITE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In march they introduced a mode where you can turn off the abilities.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ability Drone Strike: Strogg enters a camouflaged state and deploys his drone. He assumes control of the drone, which can fly around and shoot at players using its Hyperblaster. Using the ability again causes the drone to accelerate forward and detonate upon collision.

OH baby! Epic cod killstreak move. This actually sounds like trash so whatever.

• Locked thread