Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

:sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Maybe Quake Battle Royale will be better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If any BR could of been good it’d probably of been a quake 3 mid.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Oh my god, Cipher scores a railgun from the crate! I think this game's over!!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/ColorfulSucculentTortoiseDBstyle

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Insane

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They did the update I was talking about. Might have to check it out soon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's weird that they decided on 175 HP as the max instead of going back to 200 but whatever...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

At least 75 extra that you want to keep replenishing isn't as whack as only 50.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

They did the update I was talking about. Might have to check it out soon.

im down to play later

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

reading the patch notes and it seems like they made the quickplay queing better?? hmm

also this needs to go f2p already so were not exclusively playing against insane russians with 10k hours in quake

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Free to play didn't change that about QL at the end of it's life so I doubt it'll do it for this.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

THis game is free I thought? At least I never bought it but I own it.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Free to play didn't change that about QL at the end of it's life so I doubt it'll do it for this.

quake live was for a long time a browser version of an ancient game that only a tiny hardcore crowd even knew existed, this'll have some actual advertisement behind it.

itll probably immediately die out anyway because that's the fate of a pc shooter that isnt called overwatch but it has a better chance of having a population for sure

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.moddb.com/mods/quake-champions-doom-edition

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

gah!

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
I like quake champions

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

They made the rail gun do 90 damage whether you Charge it in the zoom or even zoom at all I think. But it still has the charge up animation when you zoom.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'll play some of this later tonight after I get some Cross Tag in.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I launched this and sat in queue for 7 minutes before alt+F4ing. Thank god they got rid of player servers, I might have accidentally played this game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I fell asleep otherwise I would of played.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

I launched this and sat in queue for 7 minutes before alt+F4ing. Thank god they got rid of player servers, I might have accidentally played this game.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://clips.twitch.tv/KawaiiSweetClintmullinsHotPokket

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

they just announced this game is free and open to everyone for the week and if you dl it you get it forever lol. maybe the queue times wont be abysmal for once

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank god this game is still aids

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

extremebuff posted:

they just announced this game is free and open to everyone for the week and if you dl it you get it forever lol. maybe the queue times wont be abysmal for once

I'll play some tonight.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Looks like they lowered the amount of HP on maps too. I want to try this to night but I keep getting distacted.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm trying to understand why big items still give 100 AP/HP but the max you can have is 75 over Natural Stack. It's such a weird number...

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

this finds matches instantly now and autoqueus like a game made by sane people lol. all the recent big patch changes are great too. hop on this poo poo people it's free

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

this finds matches instantly now and autoqueus like a game made by sane people lol. all the recent big patch changes are great too. hop on this poo poo people it's free

no thank you bob. i appreciate the offer though

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

as an aside i have a free copy of killing floor 1 to give away

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

trying to jack off posted:

as an aside i have a free copy of killing floor 1 to give away

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's a fun time if your drunk now since people are playing it.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
https://streamable.com/18lhl

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Hell yeah.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Huh. Weird. He has a point about the closeness to the TV thing. Suddenly that just... fell off the face of the earth. Weird. Wonder what the deal is. Hm, probably just uh. Coincidence. Yeah.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

joe rogan getting extremely intense and unable to look away the second theres any sort of quake on the screen ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Huh. Weird. He has a point about the closeness to the TV thing. Suddenly that just... fell off the face of the earth. Weird. Wonder what the deal is. Hm, probably just uh. Coincidence. Yeah.

no one cares anymore because you can just get glasses to correct the damage youve done and you wont need long distance vision when we all start living inside in rec room anyway

• Locked thread