Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

joe rogan getting extremely intense and unable to look away the second theres any sort of quake on the screen ftw

This.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVBDixfYuLk

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Those were like 10 grand a month!
Joe, unflinching: it was worth it!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

extremebuff posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao That's so awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

There's certain things you just can't gently caress around with.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao The guy's like "Can you use the controlle" and Joe's already shaking his head and saying No. They're useless.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

lmfao The guy's like "Can you use the controlle" and Joe's already shaking his head and saying No. They're useless.

lmfao, its godlike

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Wormskull posted:

lol

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
considering buying the champions pack. :psyberger:

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Squeezy Farm posted:

considering buying the champions pack. :psyberger:

f2p ftw

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I only ever want to play as Quake guy so I'll probably never buy into this game.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the quake guy is all around the best character anyhow

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Too painful to be a dream. Too real to be a nightmare.

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

In Training posted:

I only ever want to play as Quake guy so I'll probably never buy into this game.

yeah...............him and visor are all i use. if i didnt alreay have half of the heroes unlocked id definitely bite.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I only play Anarki. CPM movement is too epic. I can barely do q3 movement anymore.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the instagib mode in this is really hosed up god lmao

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009
champ pack also allows for custom games. imp-vitational anyone?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if thatm means theres freeze tag i might get this game after i get my new computer even though ive spent every hour of my life flaming it to anyone who will listen lol

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

if thatm means theres freeze tag i might get this game after i get my new computer even though ive spent every hour of my life flaming it to anyone who will listen lol
lol

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

awesome. and trust me, getting 8 imps together to play a game is incredibly easy and consistent

American McGay
Feb 28, 2010

by sebmojo

extremebuff posted:

awesome. and trust me, getting 8 imps together to play a game is incredibly easy and consistent

Can you play this on a MacBook Air?

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

i want freezetag and CA even if those modes murder base TDM like in Quake Live.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

extremebuff posted:

the more likely result is i play one game of quake and suddenly my inner joe rogan comes out and no one hears from me until the next quake con where in my interview i explain how i lost my job, home and girlfriend in the space of a month but im so glad to be in austin texas and please subscribe to my twitch channel

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the more likely result is i play one game of quake and suddenly my inner joe rogan comes out and no one hears from me until the next quake con where in my interview i explain how i lost my job, home and girlfriend in the space of a month but im so glad to be in austin texas and please subscribe to my twitch channel

lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I hope they never put Clan Arena in.

Yoshi Wins
Jul 14, 2013

Is there any chance of an actually good arena style shooter, with an active player base, ever existing again? I want that.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yoshi Wins posted:

Is there any chance of an actually good arena style shooter, with an active player base, ever existing again? I want that.

The next 2 weeks of this is the closest there will ever be my man. Good luck.

hong kong divorce lunch
Sep 20, 2005
The game owns.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I dont want to say this game is good but at least you can ignore all the aidsy team and character poo poo for the most part and getting telefrags as quake guy is a goomba stomp

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

Wormskull posted:

yeah. consider 15,000 people online in an arena shooter a blessing http://steamcharts.com/app/328070

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Squeezy Farm posted:

yeah. consider 15,000 people online in an arena shooter a blessing http://steamcharts.com/app/328070

you a fool if you daydream about the arena shooter revival all day and dont try this poo poo 😂😂😂

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

thank you todd howard

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

elf help book posted:

thank you todd howard

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I have QC on the Bethesda.net launcher because I actually love the product.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Me and bob of been getting games within a minute of each other which isn’t awesome but it’s tolerable for this. Plus it gives you time to get another Beer or rock a piss.

• Locked thread