Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

• Jeff Hardy to appear on “Miz TV”
    United States Champion Jeff Hardy left Saudi Arabia still the United States Champion after a successful defense of his title against Raw’s Jinder Mahal, despite the meddling of Sunil Singh. The Charismatic Enigma can now turn his focus to Team Blue and the Superstars ready to try and take his star-spangled title. But before Hardy gets back in the ring, he’ll have to face the hard-hitting questions of WWE’s A-Lister on “Miz TV.” How will The Miz try and throw Jeff Hardy off his game? Will the United States Champion be ready for whatever The Awesome One has planned?

• Shinsuke Nakamura demands a public apology from AJ Styles
    After suffering another low-blow at the hands of Shinsuke Nakamura that nearly cost him the WWE Championship, AJ Styles flew off the handle at the Greatest Royal Rumble event. His WWE Title Match against Nakamura ended in a double count-out, which gave Styles the opening to exact a little payback on The Artist. Styles pummeled Nakamura at ringside and over the announcer’s table, then bashed him with a steel chair before diving over the ropes with a Phenomenal Forearm that sent Nakamura crumbling to the arena floor before he could escape. Because of Styles’ actions, WWE’s Rockstar is demanding a public apology. Will The Phenomenal One give in to his rival’s demands?

• Charlotte Flair and Carmella lead trios in Six-Woman Tag Team action
    The intensity in the SmackDown Women’s division is heating up as Charlotte Flair prepares to challenge SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella this Sunday at WWE Backlash. However, the two rivals aren’t waiting until Sunday to get into the ring. Both The Queen and The Princess of Staten Island will take part in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE.

• Will Big Cass revel in ruining Daniel Bryan’s Greatest Royal Rumble moment?
    Just a few weeks removed from his return to the ring as a full-time Superstar, Daniel Bryan was putting in the performance of a lifetime during the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match. The leader of The “Yes!” Movement entered the bout at No. 1 and lasted for one hour and 16 minutes, obliterating the previous Royal Rumble Match record for longevity. Big Cass, who entered the fray at No. 49, went right after the “little man” he’s targeted since his return to WWE. The seven-footer eventually dropped Bryan with a thunderous big boot and ended his unbelievable run by tossing him over the ropes to the arena floor. How will both men react to their encounter in Saudi Arabia? Will Big Cass revel in ruining Bryan’s big moment? Will Bryan be looking for payback just days before their showdown at WWE Backlash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wise Fwom Yo Gwave
Jan 9, 2006

Popping up from out of nowhere...

balls

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Children STILL love me, dammit!

Wont someone please help that poor man's balls?!

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
is there any chance that Cass could still die from that brainbuster

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goodness gracious!

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
https://twitter.com/JJWilliamsWON/status/991451639583313920

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008
I'm excited for smackdown

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
rip in piece shaun mcmahon

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Paige should have just been clapping and applauding as she watched that footage

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?
"Sorry, Shane's loving dead."

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BALL DESTRUCTION ALLOWED

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Shane has been executed by Saudi Arabia

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
oh my god no dq rip ajs balls forever

Rhonne
Feb 13, 2012

Do you want to know what we do to artists?

Jerusalem posted:

BALL DESTRUCTION ALLOWED

I just want 30 minutes of them trading dick kicks.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
no dq will really help AJ Styles

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
ahahahaha what is Miz wearing

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
Miz dressed up like Burrito

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Baron Corbin posted:

Miz dressed up like Burrito

Its actually Burrito. :ssh:

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

I'm sure DB cares so much Miz

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Why is Miz Naruto?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
he looks like a D-list ninja turtles villain

bartok
May 10, 2006

Is Miz anime?

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Soothing Vapors posted:

he looks like a D-list ninja turtles villain

Rat King. Miz is the Rat King.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Where did you get the spoilers from their Backlash match (it looks awesome!)

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
its weird to think that the Miz wasn't even born when Jeff Hardy debuted

Dr Crazyfist
Jul 4, 2014
Watch out for the rasengan Jeff!

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Commissar Ken posted:

Rat King. Miz is the Rat King.

lol

Shima Honnou
Dec 1, 2010

The Once And Future King Of Dicetroit

College Slice
miz rules lol

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

Muldoon
why is he describing Seth Rollins

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

who gives a poo poo about your feelings randy honestly

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

Yeaaaaaaaaaah.

Good work Miz.

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?
I thought Jeff wasn't allowed in Canada or is that the UK?

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

dang did randy get hair plugs, his hairline looks good

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Bad take: Orton needs a new theme.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Bad take: Orton needs a new theme.

worst take

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Is it just my old tv having hosed color balance or w/e, or are Brother Nero's lobe-holes a little irritated? I hope they're okay :ohdear:

Commissar Ken
Dec 9, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Bad take: Orton needs his old theme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Abroham Lincoln
Sep 19, 2011

Note to self: This one's the good one

HEY

• Locked thread