Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

• Jeff Hardy to appear on “Miz TV”
    United States Champion Jeff Hardy left Saudi Arabia still the United States Champion after a successful defense of his title against Raw’s Jinder Mahal, despite the meddling of Sunil Singh. The Charismatic Enigma can now turn his focus to Team Blue and the Superstars ready to try and take his star-spangled title. But before Hardy gets back in the ring, he’ll have to face the hard-hitting questions of WWE’s A-Lister on “Miz TV.” How will The Miz try and throw Jeff Hardy off his game? Will the United States Champion be ready for whatever The Awesome One has planned?

• Shinsuke Nakamura demands a public apology from AJ Styles
    After suffering another low-blow at the hands of Shinsuke Nakamura that nearly cost him the WWE Championship, AJ Styles flew off the handle at the Greatest Royal Rumble event. His WWE Title Match against Nakamura ended in a double count-out, which gave Styles the opening to exact a little payback on The Artist. Styles pummeled Nakamura at ringside and over the announcer’s table, then bashed him with a steel chair before diving over the ropes with a Phenomenal Forearm that sent Nakamura crumbling to the arena floor before he could escape. Because of Styles’ actions, WWE’s Rockstar is demanding a public apology. Will The Phenomenal One give in to his rival’s demands?

• Charlotte Flair and Carmella lead trios in Six-Woman Tag Team action
    The intensity in the SmackDown Women’s division is heating up as Charlotte Flair prepares to challenge SmackDown Women’s Champion Carmella this Sunday at WWE Backlash. However, the two rivals aren’t waiting until Sunday to get into the ring. Both The Queen and The Princess of Staten Island will take part in a Six-Woman Tag Team Match tonight on SmackDown LIVE.

• Will Big Cass revel in ruining Daniel Bryan’s Greatest Royal Rumble moment?
    Just a few weeks removed from his return to the ring as a full-time Superstar, Daniel Bryan was putting in the performance of a lifetime during the first-ever 50-Man Greatest Royal Rumble Match. The leader of The “Yes!” Movement entered the bout at No. 1 and lasted for one hour and 16 minutes, obliterating the previous Royal Rumble Match record for longevity. Big Cass, who entered the fray at No. 49, went right after the “little man” he’s targeted since his return to WWE. The seven-footer eventually dropped Bryan with a thunderous big boot and ended his unbelievable run by tossing him over the ropes to the arena floor. How will both men react to their encounter in Saudi Arabia? Will Big Cass revel in ruining Bryan’s big moment? Will Bryan be looking for payback just days before their showdown at WWE Backlash?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goodness gracious!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Paige should have just been clapping and applauding as she watched that footage

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

BALL DESTRUCTION ALLOWED

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Where did you get the spoilers from their Backlash match (it looks awesome!)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

"Remember the Smackdown Top Ten list?"

I doubt ANYBODY remembers that loving thing

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

What are the crowd chanting?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hang on a second.... RENEE DOESN'T SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALL!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bryan's chest is horrifying, but look how loving happy he is :)

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

New Day owns, and I'm glad they get to mix it up with another tag team.

LANA IS BACK WITH RUSEV :neckbeard:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Noooooo don't break up the family :gonk:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Uh I don't mind them insisting he not roll around on mats with open wounds on his upper body especially considering he has a history of getting infections, doesn't he?

Yeah, this was a problem for him back in the mid-oughts from memory.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Writer Cath posted:

Lana, it's 2018, poly is a thing now!

Nigel is doing backstage interviews now?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

It always surprises me when I'm reminded that Big Cass is pretty good on the mic.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Hang on a second..... that's not Daniel Bryan! THAT'S NOT DANIEL BRYAN AT ALL!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

All that setup time and they still almost missed the cut to the Big Boot :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Joeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :hellyeah:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Goddamn Joe is so loving cool

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Shinsuke you beautiful motherfucker :lol:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy gently caress Shinsuke is so loving great as a heel :xd:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

SamuraiFoochs posted:

SmackDown loving rules now. This roster is Dogg proof apparently.

Remove Shane from the equation and suddenly all this great talent AREN'T failing to fire on all cylinders like has been the case for months now :thunk:

It's so great, thank you BRAUN

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Commissar Ken posted:

All I can think of is that simpsons episode where Sideshow Bob becomes mayor and his acceptance speech is just maniacal laughing while Kent Brockman goes "And look how happy he is..."

Ahaha, that's great

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

a new study bible! posted:

Nakamura really needs to walk away with the title on Sunday. If AJ is allowed to retain it's really going to neuter Nakamura's momentum.

I definitely think Nakamura needs to win, only issue after that is that Joe vs AJ would be a better matchup than Joe vs Nakamura, though I suppose they could feud over who gets the shot for awhile?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Paige is confused, she assumed they had as much experience with severing bad relationships as she does.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Le Saboteur posted:

Nakamura vs Almas is a match I want to see.

CHAOS vs Los Ingobernables :hellyeah:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I love how excited Carmella gets to tag in the moment her opponent looks vulnerable :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

That's completely relevant!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Baron Corbin posted:

i hope kane wins

The next night, Brad Anders gatecrashes the victory party, grabs a mic and asks,"WILL YOU GIVE ME THE RECOUNT.... TONIGHT!?!" and Kane silently nods as his evil corporate master desperately shakes his head no.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Billie Kay just screeching as she runs about the ring is hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Asuka loving owns

• Locked thread