Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
theres nothing holding him down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
i make my family do that to me on hot days

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

sweet

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

CommonShore posted:

like we said said, second to none :ash: OH!

same

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
chuck is cool and im sad that hes fighting. also most the other fighters i know the names of

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

CommonShore posted:

Florian's finish of Guida

http://i50.tinypic.com/3144kmu.gif wont embed for some reason

I love how he floats under Guida's counter right and takes the back for the RNC.

magic moment

anyone watched huerta v guida lately? i still look back at that as maybe the most exciting fight that wasnt for a title or anything

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Ditch posted:

Like 5 posts up.

oops thank you

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
Bendo ruined LW and MMA never recovered

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
didnt cejudo already lose in a one of a kind magical destruction

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Triticum Guzzler posted:

ehhhh i try vary ard to lure my oppo-nent into my oil lair, all credit to bitches

lol

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

LORD OF BOOTY posted:

we need baby oil MMA to be a thing

the return of georges st pierre helps

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
he was caught using performance enhancing bath products v bj

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
wow hes lower than andrei now?

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(
I looked up Curtis Blaydes to make sure its real and hes a weeeeeeeeeeed guy

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

DumbWhiteGuy posted:

i dont know if it's just getting older or because we've been around for awhile, but im the same way where i will miss a card and read a recap like "these two guys had a real barnburner, clear frontrunner for FOTY and maybe fight of the century" and im like "that sounds cool, maybe ill catch a gif sometime" and just forget about it

i only go back to check out good fighters like ferguson or whittaker. never watch something just cuz it was supposed to be fun to watch anymore

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Bluedeanie posted:

I have a buddy who briefly worked in a small town dvd rental place and he discovered there were people who followed ufc exclusively through dvd releases, which have like a 3+ month gap between events and release if they even still make them. This dude came in and picked up a copy of UFC 162 and told my friend at the desk "yeah Im a huge fan of this Anderson Silva guy. he has been champ for forever, Ive never even heard of Chris Weidman I cant wait to see how Anderson kicked his rear end"

thats how I did it from the 90s to 2004 or so haha

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bundt Cake
Aug 17, 2003
;(

Foul Fowl posted:

fight pass is really good if you never watch anything live. you can just binge like holloway's last five fights in the same time it takes to watch a full card.

i still usually catch 1 per month but i saw most of Whittaker and some other guys this way.. it was really impressive to watch all whittakers fights back to back. Guys amazing and I can't believe how good at fighting he is

• Locked thread