Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
I would also choose termination if my boss asked me to fight Zabit tbqh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Dan Didio posted:

I saw the reports and was like, "Wow, that's incredible, but why did she come two pounds under, especially given her weight troubles?" I'm a dumbass.
I went through the exact same thought process because it never occurred to me she'd be 7 loving pounds over lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

from the replies on that:

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

224 early prelims are on

ill close this if anyone wants to make a good post

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3856732

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

InfiniteZero posted:

Sincere question:

She's an unranked strawweight who can't make weight. Why not just fight as a flyweight?

If she's walking around and probably training at around 140 anyway, why is she bothering with that weight class? Is it strictly so she can have a power advantage by failing to make weight? That doesn't seem like a sound decision, even for somebody who gets punched in the head for a living.

she's 5'3" and has tiny little t-rex arms. thiccness aside, she should absolutely be a strawweight. she's basically the girl version of kelvin

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

never watched her fight but there's a lot of ink being spilled about her and her giant rear end(?) so i googled her thinking it was going to be a pervert thing and she looks like a girl version of willie dee

dang

willie_dee got them nudes?

Gay Horney posted:

Kinda wanna see Willie Dee's rear end now

my man

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I like that Cejudo is calling MM out for being unpopular but his scorching hot take has 8 retweets

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Bantamweights even more watchable than 125 in twitterfights

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

This thread, generally speaking, makes me laugh more than any other thread on these dead gay forums but the Legend of Oildome has to be an all-time high point

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

ehhhh i try vary ard to lure my oppo-nent into my oil lair, all credit to bitches

goddamn hahaha

Rigel posted:

Ariel is also going to have a show with Chael Sonnen

idk if this is real but Chael plays off of rwords really well as evidenced by his podcast with joel, so this is a good use of ariel's limited talents

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

untrustable if you are making all of this up, please never tell us

let us believe

Lid posted:

TIL in prison you will be labelled a human being if you do not step into the oildome and wrestle with the oiled up naked openly gay guy

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

nice to see Jimmy Smith is starting to master the "OH IT'S TIGHT! IT'S TIGHT! ...he's out"

his evolution into full Rogan is almost complete

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I'm not the only one furiously F5ing hunto's instagram account am I

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Neurosis posted:

i look forward to there being so many more cards with guys without wikipedia pages which i will not watch.

Those are the best cards though. anonymous Dagestani psychopaths trying to make a name for themselves are peak violence

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

five million years of human evolution just to produce the singularly perfect creature that is platinum mike perry

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Triticum Guzzler posted:

Mark Hunt is basically Junior Albini in that he'll be wearing diapers again soon and should only be fighting Andrei Arlovski

lol

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

I hope Wonderboy tells him to gently caress off, you can't talk endless poo poo about how it should be illegal for you to fight welterweights and then not make weight

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Well you got your wish you monster

https://twitter.com/MMAjunkieJohn/status/1000375170866073600

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Till's already saying he doesn't think he can stay under 188 lol

quote:

“I missed weight, and I’m truly embarrassed by it, but the fight’s still on hopefully. I’ve got to weigh in again tomorrow. We’ll see how it goes. I know they’re very adamant I’ve got to weigh a certain weight. The ball’s in their court.

“Listen, I offered 100 percent of my purse. Money is no object. Money will come sooner than later. I offered 100 percent.”

The majority issue for Till going forward resolves around the conditions for the second weigh-in. He said his weight has already started to climb after some basic rehydration methods, and it’s likely to keep going up throughout the day.

Till he said he can get upward of 210 pounds before cutting down to welterweight, so keeping himself under 188 will be a challenge. Still, Till said he’ll do his best to make it happen, even if it means putting in a hard training session the morning of his fight.

“They were adamant I had to weigh in 83-85 kilo (182-187 pounds), which just – it’s bad for me health,” Till said. “We’ll see what happens in the morning when I weigh. I’ve already started drinking. I’ve already started filling back up. We’ll see.

look man. the ball's in wonderboy's court. it's not my fault I'm fighting a weight class and a half below where I should probably be

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

oh man did I miss Meatball gettng squashed

e: someone made a GDT and didnt post it https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3858228

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

N: https://twitter.com/MMAFighting/status/1000841946342936576

V: dang dana he's already down stop kicking him

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

lmao

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

our best buddeh claims he is officially retired now

so bisping/rockhold III next year, probably

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Biggest Meltdowner posted:

Are DMVs still bad? Way out here in the west it seems like computers and staffing have solved that particular irritant.

Mine lets you walk in, leave your phone number, and then they text you when its your turn

It's borderline civilized

Bluedeanie posted:

The Local DMV's Efficiency Keys To Victory for Stephen Thompson:

- average one strike per minute
- show and generate no enthusiasm
- music for people to listen to as they wait for you to perform cannot be more recent than 2002

Ahahahaha

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Snowman_McK posted:

It's impressive that scoring one decent win against a relevant opponent absolutely qualifies as turning it around for Michael Bisping, who once had to cheat against Jorge Rivera, who I promise exists.
imagine not loving michael bisping

shameful

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Hahahaah Brooks knocked himself out trying to suplex Torres

edit: link your GDTs in the thread, idiots

Utica GDT: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3858825

Soothing Vapors fucked around with this message at 00:23 on Jun 2, 2018

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

that swastika might be a prison tattoo but that SS lightning is definitely not

Marching Powder posted:

those ss tatts are really high quality for a prison job. mustve been 'gently caress jews' dave or possibly 'reich'ard whiteman

yea lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

a commie, a nazi, and a redneck. America truly is a melting pot

• Locked thread