Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It was not not not so great
I can't say if I'd prefer the new edit instead of the original, but I feel like I'm laughing a lot more at this.
My verdict: watch original the first time and Fateful Consequences on rewatch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It looks like an N64 model.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

I rescind my opinion on the remix. I switched back to the original and binged it in one day. It's been long enough that the difference in 4 from 1/2/3 doesn't affect me, and it was a smooth watch aside from the Swappigans scenes.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Chairman Capone posted:

Did they even sonsummate the marriage?

Narrator: They hadn't.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

It's only 9:30 in Orange County, they're still filming the show

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Binged all 8 episodes, and it was definitely a step up from S4. They cut and ran from a lot of S4's less interesting ideas, without feeling like they abandoned them. High hopes for the second half now that those loose ends are tied up.

(Ep 8) They still didn't reveal that Michael did a horrible Thing on Quatro. I'll have to rewatch these to discern which "George" scenes were Oscar. I knew talking to Lindsay in that bar was when I first saw it.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

The Uncle Jack is the 4th best episode of the series. :chloe:

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

He does call Buster Busty.
Busters cell mate is helping him pry his robot hand off the bars in a subversion of a rape joke. Is anyone paying any attention

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

I'm sure that was planned by Tony to embarrass GOB by keeping GOB out of the closet. Why wouldn't there be Tony's trap door in his closet?

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Did somebody say "WONDER!"?
I think Sally Sitwell being in bed with Tony definitely points to Sally using Wonder to disappearing Lucille 2...for a reason. Also the blood could be the red nail polish she and Tony use.

E. The way everybody looks when Michael asks about Lucille 2 at her penthouse makes me think everyone BELIEVES they had something to do with her disappearance even though it's all a misunderstanding

RJWaters2 fucked around with this message at 05:17 on Jun 1, 2018

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Steve2911 posted:

David Cross is absolutely terrible in this season.

Tobias playing Michael is the best thing in this season.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

Did anyone catch the store next to the closet designers? it's cut off but says Blendin somethings. I think Michael or everyone is being watched by the feds over Lucille 2.

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

He's definitely FBI. When we see him meet Tobias in the back half all will make sense.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RJWaters2
Dec 16, 2011

GOB being closeted was something probably building in the original run but never given time to reveal, like Tobias being black. Remember the softball episode where he "played for the other team"

• Locked thread