Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Vintersorg posted:

man this little car owns

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqK66GtPrIA

has a little motorcycle in the back!

i'm the rear end in a top hat filming myself committing crimes for my vehicle review blog, i own multiple ataris

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

we monitor many frequencies. we listen always. came a voice, out of the babel of tongues, speaking to us. it played us a mighty dub.

Just-In-Timeberlake posted:

didn't he have like 4 phones running 24/7 that were doing automated ad-clicking or something like that

jerkface

he was making literally dollars per day!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wow jonny, how come you get five aces?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

not a computer, but very yospos

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

haveblue posted:

all of those look disgusting

:thejoke:

they're poo poo you make when you've run out of cocktail ingredients and desperately want to get hosed up

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if ur bartender starts calling themselves a mixologist, don't let them "whip up a new cocktail" for you

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Linux Pirate posted:

i have a bum stomach

that sounds anatomically difficult

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

OldAlias posted:

there are more appropriate bitters to drink straight

yeah, or just buy yourself a plastic bottle of cooking sherry and go lie in the gutter.

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

right before ford became mayor is when the garbage strike was

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

prefect posted:

the letter code for the airport in toronto is yyz

well actually, yyz is in mississauga

ytz is the airport in toronto

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Reince Penis posted:

I love that his dumber less charismatic brother is about to be premier of Ontario.

Electing literal trolls to poo poo on the government to own the libs

you have to admit, they're getting pretty owned

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Uptime Sinclair posted:

besides talking about how clean toronto is compared to ny, another classic torontonian shibboleth is the vehement, imperious delineation of what technically is and what is not to be considered "in toronto"

well the actual city limits would be a good starting place.

of course anyone from toronto knows it's nothing west of the humber, east of kennedy or north of lawrence

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qKcJF4fOPs

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

always good for a laugh, that margot

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

my brand!

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

propositioned_by_echi.jpg

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Jonny 290 posted:

thumb biting: not even once

i mean half the time they're not even sure who you're biting your thumb at.

it's a poorly aimed gesture

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

by "adopts" they mean "didn't eat in front of the camera"

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

much like your mother, it's a stretch

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

President Beep posted:

is that terry pratchett? that seems to ring a bell...

douglas adams

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i've been reading the disc world series start to finish since getting a kindle. he was certainly prolific

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

alex trebek murdered his girlfriend for a sex film?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

this is the future liberals want

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

President Beep posted:

i get told fun things like "i'm going to sue you" or "you're destroying my business/killing this project".

do you work in licensing or permits?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

facebook takes memento mori very seriously

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

goddamnedtwisto posted:

i always thought "water pills" were just salt, but i've no idea why i think that or even if it would have the intended effect

it would have the opposite of the intended effect

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--LAqrwTrG--/qnpuhhmiz4jpzn1xphlu.mp4

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

w00tmonger posted:

This wouldn't work at all right? Windy/rainy etc

correct, with the added bonus of just loving your poo poo up when the blades nail you in the head

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

disrupt your loving face with these exposed props

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

... wind and rain also push on the umbrella, which is, you know, attached to the copter

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

limit what issue? what is it you think the umbrella limits?

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

wrong thread

infernal machines fucked around with this message at 17:32 on Jun 1, 2018

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Schadenboner posted:

I think the quadcopter and the umbrella being acted upon by wind sheer is net-worse than the umbrella being the only thing the wind is hitting (which would be accomplished by extending the umbrella below the bottom of the quad, "protecting" it from sheer). There would still be problems with up- or under-drafts but those would probably be less than direct wind would be?

I still don't think it's a very good idea though.

this is some airplane on a treadmill level poo poo man. the umbrella has a much larger surface area and cross section than the drone itself, the only thing it's doing is transferring the load to the drone. the wind and rain are still pushing the drone around even though the umbrella covers it, because the drone is attached to the umbrella

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

if it ain't bokeh, don't fix it

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

¥en, surely

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

those violet highlights will have violet ends

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

https://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--NvZc-_kE--/me0pqqoqomoce5vvly1p.mp4

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

you're both overlooking the beautiful parkay flooring and mid-century modern control desks

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

i actually looked this up because the spelling didn't seem right, and leave it to the americans to just spell it wrong on purpose

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

infernal machines
Oct 11, 2012

Uptime Sinclair posted:

but you see the way he said it means he didn't gently caress up oafishly. please don't shatter this crappy little bullshit ruse

thank you, yes

• Locked thread