Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

my turtle bertrund has wandered off again!! he's such a scamp, he's not very fast but somehow he ends up getting away from me all the time.

here are the facts:

-turtle
-name: bertrund
-species: he's a turtle
-likes to eat cerely, also fingers if you let him (but don't let him!!!)
-slow walker, fast talker (trust me he's a suave one)
-likes trees & hanging out in treehouses & reading comic books (but he's a slow reader, don't tease him about he's sensitive)

here is a picture of bert & me at a black tie event last march (i have marked the photo so there's no confusion)

if you see him, DEFINITELY DON'T just snap a photo of the weird place or situation he's in! he's a sneaky pete, he likes to get everywhere.

i hope you find him!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I've found Bertrand!

Oh. You were looking for Bertrund. Sorry. No idea where he is.

Dads Dip Cup

I found this guy up at the hello and chat thread I think it might be him

Quidthulhu

Stand down, men! It's only smooching!

Dads Dip Cup posted:

I found this guy up at the hello and chat thread I think it might be him

No, that is not him, but thank you for asking!

poverty goat

is this him?

• Locked thread