Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

So wait is the writer of Justice League really doing the new Star Wars script?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I'm so tired of all these star wars.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Pretty sad that they just did the first star wars again, but bad. I mean what do you expect from a soulless corporate conglomerate but on the other hand eugh. George Lucas should have held onto it.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Wait, can someone explain to me why the death star ruins ever were lost in the first place?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

So it was bad right?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I didn't watch it but I heard it was bad.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

dex_sda posted:

Yeah for all the flak I tend to throw Bioware's way (I think they always were a little hacky and it just became apparent in recent years), the decision to place KOTOR where they did was smart, and it was a decent plot. It's probably their only game except for BG2 I really like.

Bioware isn't bioware anymore. They lost most of their staff in the early 2010s to standard EA cost cutting schedule accelerating policies.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Man it's crazy how Attack of the Clones came out two years after The Fellowship of the Ring, a movie with much better-looking effects shots.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

More like panto menace lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

I had no idea that Ewan McGregor had to say "a Jedi warrior... what's that?" in The Men Who Stare at Goats after starring in Phantom Menace and Clones.

Arglebargle III fucked around with this message at 00:19 on Jan 14, 2020