Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Wazzu posted:

Can you give a quick summary of Lashley in TNA to describe why he was good? Genuinely curious, as he always seemed painfully generic apart from his physique.

I wasn't a super regular viewer but from what I remember it was just simply booking him as a MMA bad rear end who would kick rear end and not do much of the goofy stuff that undermines that kind of character. He was booked as an rear end kicker and he seemed to regularly deliver in headline matches.

I'm also not watching WWE right now but it sorta just seems like the usual WWE thing where they book everyone the same way so someone who was looking good booked a certain way elsewhere at best disappears into the roster and at worst gets exposed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

I thought the Royal Rumble pretty clearly established that "The Diva Era" was nostalgia approved. Like, they brought back Kelly Kelly to wrestle and everyone was "yeah, cool, that's a nice moment."

By 2020 they're going to be calling Sasha and Bayley bitter veterans and there's gonna be some women's Nexus or something.

• Locked thread