Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Minidust posted:

Was there some overtly bad Lashley booking that I missed (entirely possible since I'm only half-paying attention) or is it just typical WWE holding pattern stuff? I feel like a bland filler role is okay for him at the moment, since fans will just revolt if the big muscleheaded dude from the mid-2000s goes straight into the main event (see Batista, early 2014).

That was wrong place wrong time for Batista. If he came back without taking Bryan's spot, fans would've accepted him with open arms.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

Wazzu posted:

Can you give a quick summary of Lashley in TNA to describe why he was good? Genuinely curious, as he always seemed painfully generic apart from his physique.

He was so cool. TNA champ Bobby Lashley is legit one of my favorite characters in wrestling since Punk. Imagine if Brock could showed up every week, did more moves, could kinda talk, and was a cool black guy instead of a weird white dude.

Web Jew.0
May 13, 2009

shiksa posted:

https://twitter.com/totaldivaseps/status/997290075049414661

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_zAxPqKa8Y

to the tune of the daytona usa song

dee-mooooteeeed
to nxt, to nxt
dee-mooooteeeee-eeeeeed

More like FLOP GUYS amirite

• Locked thread