Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Faustian Bargain posted:

Remember when they said Daniel Bryan was only “chant over” and then tried to transfer it to big show :laffo:

Stephanie still does the yes chant when she has an announcement.
Yeah, it was "Catchphrase over" which was true of a couple people at the time, but Daniel Bryan proved he was actually over, and they still tried to derail him because he wasn't the person Vince wanted as the star of the company.

To be fair, they played chicken with Zack Ryder and Tye Dillinger too and they absolutely got derailed and didn't recover

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

extradite THIS! posted:

I have an awful feeling that Almas will be the ultimate example of great talent being completely wasted on the main roster. I just can't see Vince handling an act like Almas & Vega the right way.

Edit: Like they'll probably get Maria & Mike Kanellis'ed in a matter of weeks or something
Vanish from TV for a year because one is pregnant and the other is in rehab?

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Brie sounds so much more natural than Nikki does in that clip, even though I'm sure it's 200% scripted either way.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Liquid Communism posted:

Can we just quietly replace him with Hero instead? I know -I- wouldn't be complaining about Hero having his 5th WWE Universal Title match this year...
There was a brief, brief time where Hero looked like he could have actually been that guy but his thyroid problems inflated him like a balloon and now he's never going to be a mainstay on the roster. He came in too early for the NXT revolution, then came back late enough that he's a better player-coach for the roster and will probably end up in a Regal or Sara Del Rey type roll.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Roman is a biproduct of Vince's thinking that nobody is bigger than the WWE Brand and he's right in a begrudging way. No matter how much people hate Roman, they'll still tune in to watch a AJ Styles vs Nakamura match end in a double DQ or "only" pay for the WWE Network to watch old PPVs and NXT Takeover

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Lid posted:

His point is why beat Asuka at Mania at all, it didnt change anything.
There was no fallout, other than just Asuka losing the streak. Charolette went on to lose the title via cash-in then lose again to Carmella at Backlash, meanwhile Asuka became "Just another wrestler" immediately.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Is Vince bothered by Jinder being cheered by the UK crowd or does he chalk it up to being "Bizarro crowds"

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

I admittedly don't know the details of the rape accusation, but as someone who 100% feels that the assumed victim should be granted faith and serious consideration unequivocally, it's a little strange that the accuser didn't file a charge after going public with it online.
For what it's worth, her real life friends were claiming she made it up and posted screen shots of a group text with her bragging about sleeping with him and doing coke.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Asuka wished me happy birthday on FB I hope you nerds are jealous while you fall for fake twitter accounts

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

https://vine.co/v/ei5DvP3DHpv

Lowtax on the wrong side of history by not letting us embed Vines.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Low Desert Punk posted:

do we really have to have a new thread every time WWE does something
Believe it or not, we have one every monday night.

• Locked thread