Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Is Sami Zayn a good friend?
This poll is closed.
[Truth] Yes 61 56.48%
[Truth] No, but only because I'm a monster 4 3.70%
[Lie] No 3 2.78%
[Lie] I'm Sami Zayn 40 37.04%
Total: 108 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Nia Jax is awful in every way that isnt being cousin of the rock and i hope she doesnt injury Rhondha Rhoushey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bring back Presidente Trump to manage Bobby. We love Bobby do we?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

Rarity was Ember getting a big pop a Birmingham having a large Afro-Carbidden population or was it just a general deal? If you could tell?

reported for racism

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

rovert posted:

If it was a city known for a fairly big population yes. If Almas got an especially big reaction in Texas what would you put it down to?

I am a big Ember Moon fan even before she was Ember Moon you can check for evidence in the Indie and NXT thread. Your post is reaching very hard. She's great and should be a lot more over than she should be. She was more over in front of NXT/WWE crowds before she got on NXT TV and given a half-formed gimmick and was wrestling as Adrienne Reese on live events.

Also lol at the idea at Lashley getting a big reaction anywhere these days.

Yeah but what about the Romani demo?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
#thankyoustephanie

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Bryan beating the crap out of Big rear end was really cool

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Taima

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Cavauro posted:

Remember that wrestler who injected his blood into other wrestlers a bunch of times before he got caught but he would choose the greenest opponents so they would be afraid to speak up to anyone else and possibly lose their spot for being narcs

Bob Orton?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cavauro is my friend and i wont let you badmouth him-she-xir-whateverthefuckweirdshittheyinventnow

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the bellas loving suck and their change from ring rats to respected veterans is one of the wwe revisionist history TM episodes that pisses me off

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Miz and Maryse totally carried that feud. Nikki was trash, as usual.

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
big boobs are cool

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i hate bayley

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
As someone who hasnt watched in months and felt asleep in WrestleMania im sorry for those of you who want to see changes

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
why the gently caress you would give the wwe 1 billion dollars for a b show

Liberty media bought the entire formula 1 for like 7 billions more and people actually watch and cares about that thing

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
the dumb fucks that elected trump are the norm now i guess?

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wcw should have won

DoctorGonzo
Jul 25, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

exploded mummy posted:

dont you have f1 to watch

#forzaferrari

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU