Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gatekeeper posted:

was "traffic jam" supposed to be a Prince style song?

Are...are you thinking of something else because not in a thousand years would I associate "Traffic jam" with Prince.

As an aside, Traffic Jam is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

Gatekeeper posted:

i must be, i haven't heard it since 6th grade and for some reason i seem to have associated it with prince

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UupwKYfQJ9Y THIS is Traffic Jam.
If this is what Prince sounds like, then poo poo, I've been missing out

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit

friendly 2 da void posted:

Traffic Jam is very obviously a parody of Prince's "Let's Go Crazy", which is an amazing song. Prince is one of the greatest artists of all time lol yeah you've been missing out, jump on that poo poo!

"Dare to be Stupid" just sounds like a straightforward Gang of Four song more and more these days.

Huh alright. yeah that's deffo the thing.

Now, is HARDWARE STORE an original song?

• Locked thread