Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Applesnots
Oct 22, 2010

MERRY YOBMAS

Nathilus posted:

CIA controls the national coke trade.

I just buy this without any evidence because of how plausible it seems to me. Verified reports of super shady poo poo such as cokeplanez and iran contra already get you easily more than half way there.

Besides its one the the US governments primary and most honored functions to pull shady crap so as to please US economic interests. Whether its illegal or not, the drug trade is a huge economic interest in the US. Every other level of government, from corrupt cops to the US military already demonstrably already has their fingers in that pie. Why should the wings of our government that love the gently caress out of secrecy be any different?

I have a good buddy that I have known for about 20 years now, he is in his sixties. He eventually told me he was a "Special army dude", after being shot up in south america he drove vans of cocaine to California back in the mid eighties. Felt the plate in his head and he still has some serious ptsd. Could have just have been a bike wreck and a liar though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread