Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill
NSFW

GOD drat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

schmuckfeatures
Oct 27, 2003
Hair Elf

oh my god what is that van doing to its anus

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017

So, if you take the third row seats out is that the equivalent of prolapse?

Universe Master
Jun 20, 2005

Darn Fine Pie

If this minivan's a rockin...

...then tell those kids to sit down and shut the gently caress up or they don't get pizza.

Swedish Butt-Whistle
Feb 12, 2004

Mentally Trill

Rad-daddio posted:

So, if you take the third row seats out is that the equivalent of prolapse?

correct

and to what end we can compare our humanly ailments, like bad cv joints are just simply considered "arthritis" in the vanspeak. Fuel sensor got you running rich? Diabetes. Lots of mental disorders can be traced back to spark plugs, wiring coils.

Teriyaki Hairpiece
Dec 29, 2006

I'm nae the voice o' the darkened thistle, but th' darkened thistle cannae bear the sight o' our Bonnie Prince Bernie nae mair.
I still don't really get why minivans died out. It's like how dinosaurs became lame chickens minivans turned into lovely hatchbacks.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

When I see those shits with the sliding doors on each side I just scream.

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
As a 1993 Plymouth minivan, I relish the feeling of having my sliding door wrenched open by an angry soccer mom. The yelling, how she sighs in frustration as my sagging gas springs struggle to hold the rear door open as she jams an orange mesh bag of soccer balls into my aching cargo area. She forces everything, the folding chairs, the gatorade cooler... all of it sealed with the kiss of her sandaled foot as she kicks my rear hatch shut forcing me to take it all even though my rear suspension leans low to the ground and my fluttering ignition can't keep pace with this overwhelming burden of submission.

But, at the end of the day this is what I was built for. I was designed and engineered to serve my thicc queen. I know the pain she inflicts on me is needed. It feels so good to serve her, even though she takes things from me that may never return. I can only leave her stranded so many times before she finally has me hauled off for scrap or she sells me to some farm workers. The thought of such an end pains me, but also brings me great inexplicable arousal and it always leaves me confused.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
in a suburban driveway, I cradle my owner in my cloth driver's seat, as she sits idling and staring at her home in silence, as she has for an hour, according to the clock on my dash

it is 1995, I am two years old; I have carried her and her family to work and school every day, and the occasional vacation, since I was purchased

I carry her to therapy, and I carry her to the corner liquor store. I carry her children and I hear their biting sarcasm, and I carry her husband's mistress, on occasion

my owner opens the garage, parks me inside, closes the door, and leaves me running

• Locked thread