Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
A Iiar, every drat one of you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
As the Royal House's keeper, I shall make preparations for the celebration of ascendancy immediately!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Hal, did your action succeed or no?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Juanito posted:

I'm curious to know more about this..

Hal Incandenza posted:

Me too and im not particularly inclined to answer without more info

My action failed and it's either because your immune/barriered or someone beat me to it.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Retro Futurist posted:

My nose says something is off with Hal so I would like dB to expand on whatever that was

You want me on your team don't ya. I don't blame you.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Juanito posted:

You said that you thought Hal was immune or barriered. Barrier only blocks negative effects, so what bad thing were you trying to accomplish?

Is serving a particular guest too much wine at the coronation party a crime? Apparently they can hold their liquor, as they did not falter in their nightly doing.

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Murmur Twin posted:

I didn't say we no-lynched on d1!

I was more questioning why you pointed dayvigs (that almost always lead to us losing town) are "real dumb" when D1 lynches also almost always lead to dead town (but are accepted as necessary for information) but that's more about mafia theory than me actually thinking you're scum for it.

There's something about the way RF is posting that feels scummy to me (the first two comments re: suspicious people don't really offer any insight as to why he feels that way, and then Gulag is a town read). ##vote RF

I feel the same way, but replace RF with you.

##vote mmt

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

tithin posted:

Someone who can cure poison cure him then, don't say who you are, and do it before the lynch or he might be hosed

From what I read, the cure roles do so at night. So dolly isn't completely hosed, even at the end of this day. Only way I can see that is in the unfortunate case that there's a merc in this game and their contract happened to be dolls, and also prevents other players from visiting tonight.

I'm new to ToL, is there OOT comms for the scums?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Anidav are you the Sorcerer?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

GulagDolls posted:

no

i want to be king, also...

I want this for you too :getin:

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!
Who wants me to kill the king!? Anyone? ANYONE!?!?!

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Beetphyxious posted:

hey anidav you are posting really different just fyi.

Like he's not the same person... like he's been........POSSESED?

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Dick Bastardly posted:

Like he's not the same person... like he's been........POSSESED?

I actually have no idea how or why the possessor role works :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dick Bastardly
Aug 22, 2012

Muttley is SKYNET!!!

Beetphyxious posted:

look, i dont think we can make jokes around anidav anymore

:saddowns:

• Locked thread