Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames

Verisimilidude posted:

go to a vampire: the masquerade convention and you will without a doubt get suck some dick

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bag em and tag em
Nov 4, 2008

drjuggalo posted:

i didnt think he was actually black but i guess the disease of incel can truly affect any stupid man regardless of background

men of all shapes, sizes, and backgrounds are bad. Dude I used to work with always posts about the fight for racial equality and I'm like "yeah dude" and then he follows it up with stuff about how Cosby is being framed by gold digging whores and I'm like "wait no, stop!"

Rad-daddio
Apr 25, 2017
incel currency:

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

Just imagine being someone who wonders unironically why these loving whores don't go for "nice guys like me." Imagine not having a mental mirror and blaming everyone else for your gross self

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Rad-daddio posted:

incel currency:

Fancy rear end roofies

SniperWoreConverse
Mar 20, 2010

Gun Saliva
one way you can wring out some more fuckin per bead is to do some minor analysis of who you wanna bang.

Archeologist? Get a few arrowhead shaped ones
Gamer? pixel or controller shaped
Chef? those little food charms
Artist? make sure to use a lotta colors

Salty Josh
Jul 13, 2016

Sometimes there's so much beauty in the world, I feel like I can't take it, and my heart is just going to cave in.
Nap Ghost

I like Akuma's necklace though.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Salty Josh posted:

whore

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

Salty Josh posted:

you have no idea what Akuma had to do to get those beads

Comfy Fleece Sweater
Apr 2, 2013

You see, but you do not observe.

Hoooooooers

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tankadillo
Aug 15, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cKUkV0PmO40