Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WindmillSlayer

I just experienced mine. A "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" level of hell.

So there I am, two joints in. Just got home from work. Ready to go lay down. It begins. Each of the following events is the entrance and exit of my room.

I clean up my room a bit, but spill some Mug™ root beer.

I go get cleaning supplies and see a bag of pistachios.

I get the bag of pistachios and bring them to my room.

I realize I haven't cleaned the root beer.

Go get cleaning supplies.

Realize I need a bowl for my pistachios.

Don't forget to clean, I scream at myself. I clean up the spill.

Finally, done with work, I change into PJs, lay down. Finally relaxed.

Realize I forgot to bring a bowl for my pistachios to my room.

Realize upon getting a bowl I forgot to put the cleaning supplies away.

At this point, I gave up. I have no bowl for my pistachios. If I tried to get one something new would enter this horrible, vicious world I was briefly a part of.

Share, in this safe space, the hells you've experienced.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ride The Gravitron

by FactsAreUseless
Every day I wake up

Manifisto

• am hungry for hot dogs
  • enter store with optimism
  • pick up pack of 10 hot dogs
  • go looking for buns
  • buns are in packs of 8
  • realize with horror that anything less than 40 hot dogs will result in waste
  • I cannot eat 40 hot dogs, I've tried
  • run through store frantically trying to make friends to eat hot dogs with me
  • my enthusiasm engenders suspicion
  • begin to think that hot dogs will be forever out of my reach
  • suddenly I hear a voice next to me
  • a man is standing there, holding a single hot dog
  • he offers it to me
  • overwhelmed with gratitude, I start eating the hot dog
  • it is the best thing I've ever tasted
  • time passes, things sort of go blank
  • when I come to, I am standing next to the deli counter, shoveling service tickets into my mouth
  • I spit them out as discreetly as possible
  • slinking back towards the exit I realize I am still hungry
  • by the checkout counters there is an advertisement depicting a single, perfect hot dog
  • slow dolly zoom on hot dog accompanied by screeching violins
  • fin

ty nesamdoom!

Elephant Parade

WindmillSlayer posted:

I just experienced mine. A "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" level of hell.

So there I am, two joints in. Just got home from work. Ready to go lay down. It begins. Each of the following events is the entrance and exit of my room.

I clean up my room a bit, but spill some Mug™ root beer.

I go get cleaning supplies and see a bag of pistachios.

I get the bag of pistachios and bring them to my room.

I realize I haven't cleaned the root beer.

Go get cleaning supplies.

Realize I need a bowl for my pistachios.

Don't forget to clean, I scream at myself. I clean up the spill.

Finally, done with work, I change into PJs, lay down. Finally relaxed.

Realize I forgot to bring a bowl for my pistachios to my room.

Realize upon getting a bowl I forgot to put the cleaning supplies away.

At this point, I gave up. I have no bowl for my pistachios. If I tried to get one something new would enter this horrible, vicious world I was briefly a part of.

Share, in this safe space, the hells you've experienced.
in my Sisyphean hell, nobody understands how to use paragraphs. it really sucks and every day I desperately wish I was somewhere else

take the moon

by sebmojo

Ride The Gravitron posted:

Every day I wake up

not an eq

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

WindmillSlayer

Elephant Parade posted:

in my Sisyphean hell, nobody understands how to use paragraphs. it really sucks and every day I desperately wish I was somewhere else

go somewhere else then, might i suggest anal retentive hell, where cool dudes hang out and dont poo poo, and type big paragraphs about dumbass stuff

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DavidAlltheTime

All David...all the TIME!
I'm carrying a banana, duct tape, and a bottle. I see a dollar, and stoop to pick it up. I drop the banana while grabbing the dollar. I drop the duct tape while grabbing the banana. I drop the bottle while grabbing the duct tape. I drop the dollar while grabbing the bottle. I drop the banana while grabbing the dollar. I drop the duct tape while grabbing the banana. I drop the bottle while grabbing the duct tape. I drop the dollar while grabbing the bottle. I drop the banana while grabbing the dollar. I drop the duct tape while grabbing the banana. I drop the bottle while grabbing the duct tape. I drop the dollar while grabbing the bottle. I drop the banana while grabbing the dollar. I drop the duct tape while grabbing the banana. I drop the bottle while grabbing the duct tape. I drop the dollar while grabbing the bottle. I drop the banana while grabbing the dollar. I drop the duct tape while grabbing the banana. I drop the bottle while grabbing the duct tape. I drop the dollar while grabbing the bottle. Someone is filming me.

• Locked thread