Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Guess the press conference part is over. And man, they empty those arenas quickly.

Think it's time to try and get some sleep now that the sun is up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

Jerusalem posted:

I'm watching Jericho/Naito and that DDT on the table :stare:

Enjoy, it was real good! As was Ospreay/Hiromu and Bucks/LIJ and all the other matches!

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
Roppongi 3K must feel like poo poo for being the only challengers to lose.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Sad Okada dollar is sad

https://twitter.com/BulletClubItal/status/1005418243551629312

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm so glad I changed my mind about watching this live. The only downside is I have friends coming over in like 8 hours to watch it with me and I have to pretend I've never seen it before!

frankenfreak
Feb 16, 2007

I SCORED 85% ON A QUIZ ABOUT MONDAY NIGHT RAW AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS LOUSY TEXT

#bastionboogerbrigade

SalTheBard posted:

Not a good night for CHAOS, they got wiped.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

HOLY poo poo ARE WE GETTING JERICHO VS EVIL!?!?!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Buddy, i'm going to have a nap

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

SalTheBard posted:

Taichi also lost.

Spuckuk
Aug 11, 2009

Being a bastard works

I'm in the UK, what the hell do I do with the rest of my day to compete with that now?

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Spuckuk posted:

I'm in the UK, what the hell do I do with the rest of my day to compete with that now?

Try to relax to the point that you'll be reasonably able to get to sleep?

Alternatively:
Food?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Rey's mask :vince:

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
It's still too recent for me to judge, but right now I think that out of all their encounters, that was the best match-up yet. What a phenomenal performance, something you can show to your grandkids 50 years from now when they ask how you won the title. Winning the title while going against arguably the best in the business today and embracing with your three best friends while confetti is raining down in an emotional moment.

Congratulations to Kevin Durant and the Golden State Warriors.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

HOLY poo poo ARE WE GETTING JERICHO VS EVIL!?!?!

It's gonna be such a great brawl too

GEORGE W BUSHI
Jul 1, 2012

Aesculus posted:

okada... dork in the crowd still yelling :allears:

There were lots of Okada dorks but every time they tried to raise their stupid voices we started screaming for Kenny.

We did all chant for Okada as he left though.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

There were far too many Billy Brexit dorks in the foreigner section, imho

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

My alarm went off after a nap to watch the show and I decided to go back to sleep. Just finished.

I SCREAMED SO LOUD WHEN THE RAINMAKER WAS INEFFECTIVE :supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn::supaburn:

kennyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dishwasher
Dec 5, 2006

Congratulations on not getting fit in 2011!
Kenny loving Omega. Onward to Wrestle Kingdom: The Golden Lovers Explode!

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Gonna rewatch the main today in Japanese just to see how much they react during the call of the match

sigmachiev
Dec 31, 2007

Fighting blood excels
I was really, really hoping we would get this picture

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DfQsPLnW0AAazmB.jpg:large

FullMetalJackoff
Feb 15, 2004

Waluigi want his fucking Amiibo
Felt like I was going to die yesterday, with my migraine meds no-selling and nausea induced vomiting every 20 mins.. but I got through the entire stream live and it was definitely worth it.

The possibilities for the title picture leading up to WK now seem a lot broader and I'm very excited to see how the next event pans out.

KenBearlLOLOL
Feb 1, 2006
ASK ME ABOUT MY BORDERLINE ALCOHOLISM
This show was totally worth staying up till 7am to watch live. I think I picked the best possible month to switch my streaming wrestling dollars over to NJPW and I'm not sure I'll ever get to see a better wrestling show or match than this.

Your Boy Fancy
Feb 7, 2003

by Cyrano4747

KenBearlLOLOL posted:

This show was totally worth staying up till 7am to watch live. I think I picked the best possible month to switch my streaming wrestling dollars over to NJPW and I'm not sure I'll ever get to see a better wrestling show or match than this.

Oh friend, G1 is coming

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Oh friend, G1 is coming

:bisonyes:

KenBearlLOLOL
Feb 1, 2006
ASK ME ABOUT MY BORDERLINE ALCOHOLISM

Your Boy Fancy posted:

Oh friend, G1 is coming

I'll take whatever Gedo wants to put on a card at this point.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Kento or Sekimoto are my dream choices for outsiders make it happen Gedo

a cyborg mug
Mar 8, 2010

I keep going back in this thread to read all the posts from the last three matches and especially the Omega vs Okada ones. It's wonderful and I want to thank y'all for the good posting and getting to experience it with you :cool:

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Get Jericho and Sekimoto in the G1 together please.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i have serious doubts about jericho doing the g1 schedule

Draxion
Jun 9, 2013

Yeah, I mean it's not going to happen. But I'd like to see that match regardless of whether either of them is doing the full tour of the G1.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

jeff cobb would be cool and good in the g1

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

i almost think they should do four blocks of 8 to vary up the schedule so guys arent run ragged and to give us more guys in the tournament without it getting repetitive

thefncrow
Mar 14, 2001

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i almost think they should do four blocks of 8 to vary up the schedule so guys arent run ragged and to give us more guys in the tournament without it getting repetitive

EDIT: My brain is mush after that show and I did some bad math.

thefncrow fucked around with this message at 23:54 on Jun 9, 2018

an_mutt
Sep 29, 2010

I was,
I am,
and I remain a soldier!

Sworn to dedicate my heart and soul to the restoration of human kind!

Jericho could absolutely manage the G1 schedule if every match was just beginning with him ambushing each opponent and throwing them around the commentary areas for 5 minutes, then another 5 minutes in-ring of wrestling where he either wins or loses. A variation on how Yano's shenanigans act as something a little different from all the regular matches every night.

EDIT: i'm now imagining Jericho in the G1 press conference and how amazing his speech would be, along with whatever the hell would happen should he and YTR ever wrestle one another. :allears:

an_mutt fucked around with this message at 00:01 on Jun 10, 2018

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010
I just want a fun guest for G1. Like Daichi Hashimoto, or Seikimoto, or Takeshita, or Joe Doering.

I don't care who wins the G1, NJPW has already granted all my booking wishes already, the above is just icing on the cake.

remusclaw
Dec 8, 2009

Best show ever.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

extradite THIS! posted:

I keep going back in this thread to read all the posts from the last three matches and especially the Omega vs Okada ones. It's wonderful and I want to thank y'all for the good posting and getting to experience it with you :cool:

:hfive:

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

SatoshiMiwa posted:

Also Shingo Takagi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

How did the crowd sound on TV? It was deafening through the third fall in the building

• Locked thread