Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Ok, we’re just going full throttle out of the gate; I can dig it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

More Germans Please

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Despy has just been eating poo poo for this entire match.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Buuuuut them dirty cheating heels steal the win!

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

I appreciate there is a tag team with both members on opposite ends of the fashion disaster spectrum, wherein Finley is a total mess, and Juice somehow makes an outfit that should never work shine.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

HOLY poo poo JUICE PINNED WHITE

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Oh my god Juice and Finley are such dorks :3

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

IT WILL NEVER END.

Okada/Omega IV will be coming to its climax, and Ishii and Suzuki are just going to hit the ring, still beating the crap out of each other.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

gently caress.

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

MY BABY BOY HE DID IT THE MAD BASTARDS

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

Carlioo posted:

EVIL's mad Jericho stole his look

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NuclearPotato
Oct 27, 2011

STONE COLD 64 posted:

this does make sense, esp if this is kojima's last year in the g1.

Koji's still out on injury leave.

Anyways, I'll give my silly predictions for G1 blocks. I'm going to guess there are going to be a couple guest stars, for variety's sake (and possibly to help pad numbers in advance for Budokan, though I don't think my choices would move the needle all that much).

A Block:

Omega
Tanahashi
Suzuki
Naito
Yano
Jun Akiyama (AJPW)
White
Juice

B Block:

Okada
Ibushi