Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

awesomeolion posted:

WOOOOOO SUMMER JAM :byob1: :byob1: :byob1:

If anyone is looking to form a team shoot me a pm or email aidanaidan@gmail.com or twitter @aidanwaitecomma. I am a developer and use Unity. You can see my "games" on my itch page.

Edit: Looks like TheOrange (also a dev) is in, so 1 more person to round out the roster would be great! Would be cool to have someone to do art. Also would be happy with a 3rd developer to decrease our chances of ending up on the wall.

Wow, I didn't know you worked on Crazy Motorcade!!
(you linked to the dashboard, which only showed me my games)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

I’ve narrowed it down to ET vs Predator, Space Jam 2153 (featuring Garfield and Naruto), one of about a dozen Grinch ideas ranging from How The Grinch Stole Veterans Day to How The Grinch Stole Black History Month, and Doug: Chains of Sin.

Any thoughts?

Please elaborate on Doug: Chains of Sin, because that has got me Very Interested

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Hitlersaurus Christ posted:

It’s more of a vague outline and a bunch of ideas at this point, but it would be a narrative based game with some action parts. Doug visits Mr. Dink’d House and activities his new invention, the Thanatos Device. It causes some apocalyptic tragedy to befall Bluffington. The majority of the game would be after a time skip during which Doug has been experimented on and he gains the ability to transform or something like that. As Doug you must discover what happened to your friends and cope with the fact that it’s all your fault. Also he will have to beat a hyper muscular Roger in ULTIMATE DEATH BALL.

I’m leaning towards that one or Space Jam 2156 where you play as Azriel Jordan, Michael Jordan’s great great great great grandson and n ULTIMATE DEATH BALL prodigy. After a new generation of Monstars absorbs the world’s ULTIMATE DEATH BALL players’ talents And murder the Looney Tunrs, he must team up with Garfield, Naruto, and the others to beat them.

While I’m 90% sure I’m not gonna make it, here are some of the concepts I had for a Grinch sequel:
How the grinch stole Veterans Day
How the grinch stole black history month
How the grinch stole Chanukah
How the grinch stole Ramadan
How The Grinch Stole Pearl Harbor Remembrance Day
How the Grinch Interfered With The 2016 US Presidential Election
How the grinch stole video games journalism
How the grinch stole 10kg of black tar heroin and just loving went to town on that poo poo
How the grinch stole my virginity
How the grinch stole Christmas again
How the grinch stole 1000 terabytes worth of credit card information
How the grinch stole a child’s organs
How the grinch stole a life
How the grinch lost weight with this 1 weird trick
How the grinch stole a mans skin while he was still alive
How the grinch stole the Japanese high school culture festival

Space Jam 2156 sounds a little too much like Barkley: Shut Up and Jam: Gaiden. But, I suppose, as the days march on, the sequel to that becomes less and less necessary, so I guess it fits :/

I would definitely like to play Doug: Chains of Sin, and also How the Grinch Stole the Japanese High School Culture Festival

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002

Steampunk_Spoon posted:

Does anyone remember Sky Roads? No? Well too bad because I'm bringing it back anyway.

Ofcourse I've overscoped the poo poo out it. After several gamejams I really should know better :downs:

Also, any sound/music people still looking to hook up?

Please do a Christmas-themed level

edit: in case you don't know what I'm talking about
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGO-CqLt0PM

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Put it in the game :o:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ALFbrot
Apr 17, 2002
Submitted our final game at 12:58 PM EST.

Have you ever wondered what would happen if one of the residents of Animal Crossing would actually react to your abuse? What if one was to commit... MURDER??

Please enjoy Creature Street: Criminal Intent

https://floteam.itch.io/creature-street

• Locked thread