Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Frustrated posted:

crit build is far and away the best build for every class.

It was like this in Van Helsing too, but probably even moreso here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Wow, Psyker really is easy mode.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Suck-A-Sage posted:

In as Exodontia.

I'm bad at this game and/or have the wrong weapon loadout as a crusader because I can barely kill dreadnaughts.

No, you're just a Crusader. I started as a Crusader and failed repeatedly on the second mission where you have to defend someone from waves of enemies before I said "gently caress this" and rerolled as a Psyker. So far everything has been a breeze compared to the same missions as a Crusader.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

coconono posted:

I'm hoping they'll have most of the roughness sorted by console release.

"Somehow, I doubt it," I say, as I fall through the level geometry once again. It's still fun though, despite the jank.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

So my Psyker reroll finally got back to the protect the Techpriest mission that was giving me so much trouble as a Crusader and cleared it on the first try with the Techpriest at 100% health. :pwn:

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

The world event is pretty dumb. You have to do about 40 missions to kill enough guys to get a stupid salute emote.

Also, 50 million kills across the whole server? :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

JBP posted:

So would you say the story is good enough to warrant the purchase? I'll likely just play the main mission and some side stuff. All the gameplay videos I've seen look very rough, but it's hard to say without having played it.

It is pretty rough and gets repetitive and grindy pretty quickly. I'd say hold off for now if you're at all on the fence.