Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

poo poo or get off the pot! [blasting out grenades and using a flame thrower]

Here come the pain baby! [Using a chainsaw to kill you]

I come bearing gifts! [Rocket launcher]

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Killing is my business ladies, and business is good! [Joining wolfenstein enemy territory server]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

What's the really funny one the guy says in Daikatana.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
I would have been your daddy but the dog beat me over the fence!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

SUPERFLY JOHNSON: This sucka's MINE! [Picking up nuclear missile]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You gonna need a face lift! [Tearing an alien's face off]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That one's gonna hurt in the mo'ning. [Strangling woman in a bathroom]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Shoulda took your vitamins! [Stabbing a wolf in the stomach with a claymore]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ooo-wee! Just like momma use to make! [Kicking a Nazi in the knee and then shooting him in the head with a pistol]

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
i hope you're watching the MS e3 stream right now lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Do a pope poo poo in the woods? [Answering enemy voice line of "Where did he go"]

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

i hope you're watching the MS e3 stream right now lmao

I don't give a poo poo about E3 bro, sorry.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

when the Crackdown 3 trailer gets uploaded I'll post it here.

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

https://youtu.be/YC4oty9jnMU

This happened while you were posting. Topic locked.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

goferchan posted:

https://youtu.be/YC4oty9jnMU

This happened while you were posting. Topic locked.

lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
[Bad guy shoots himself in the head] Sheeit, kid got some issues!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I watched E3 for five minutes and it sucks rear end and I can only imagine how tedious BBG's liveposting would be. No thanks bros... But, thanks for the Terry Crews vid.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Big Bo ftw

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I watched E3 for five minutes and it sucks rear end and I can only imagine how tedious BBG's liveposting would be. No thanks bros... But, thanks for the Terry Crews vid.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

[Seeing Phil Spencer's lack of chin and submissive posture w/ jean jacket] Wow, now THIS is a true CHAD! All other companys are full of SOYED OUT FAGGOTS! LOL! Blacked.com CuckLife.org Please,TakeMyWife.Co.Uk LOL!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Wormskull posted:

[Seeing Phil Spencer's lack of chin and submissive posture w/ jean jacket] Wow, now THIS is a true CHAD! All other companys are full of SOYED OUT FAGGOTS! LOL! Blacked.com CuckLife.org Please,TakeMyWife.Co.Uk LOL!

lol

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Wormskull posted:

dude he's gonna unban an account from 01 and light your rear end up for this

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm clocking overtime on this poo poo! [Black military guy looking at a picture of a Nintendo guy putting his balls in his own rear end and browsing CBT on a cardboard box computer LOL. The nintendo guy is injecting soylent into his dick vein. The black guy takes out a 1840s steampunk shotgun and blasts away a gargoyle]

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

dude he's gonna unban an account from 01 and light your rear end up for this

Wormskull posted:

I'm clocking overtime on this poo poo! [Black military guy looking at a picture of a Nintendo guy putting his balls in his own rear end and browsing CBT on a cardboard box computer LOL. The nintendo guy is injecting soylent into his dick vein. The black guy takes out a 1840s steampunk shotgun and blasts away a gargoyle]

lmfao jesus

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

Wormskull posted:

The ghosts of E3 Past, Present, and Future are going to come to your room tonight and teach you a lesson.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3859099&pagenumber=35#post484927642 LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! https://vocaroo.com/i/s0FUmHl4PRIu

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Lmao

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

[while smashing a crate] "I'm Phil Lamarr. I'm voiced by Phil Lamarr."

[other black soldier helping him up a ledge] "I'm also Phil Lamarr."

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Fiend Matador
Feb 19, 2011

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Virtua Ving Rhames taking heavy fire: We in a real poo poo sandwich out here, Capn. I'd rather watch my baby gurl bed down on another man, know as Cucking.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Virtua Chris Tucker on the chopper before the mission: Don't ever touch a black man's radio! Or his woman! If you did, that would make me a Cuck! I said god dayum!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Wormskull posted:

edit: personal attacks

Xbox Ambassador fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jun 10, 2018

• Locked thread