Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Jeff Hardy in another non title match? Jeez smackdown really has no mid card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Seams posted:

at least he looked skeezy and gross before.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pV0J9ez92Ak

Meh I'll take it.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

boar guy posted:

i gotta say also, ruby riott is a pretty decent hand

Totally shoulda been the one in the ladder match over alexa or sasha (or natty but she's probably winning).

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Rarity posted:

^^^ I'll go with Sony's E3 conference

The fatal 4-ways were both very fun and I didn't mind the picture-in-picture bits cause they came at times the wrestlers were down on the mat anyway so they weren't a huge intrusion.

Very hype for both the MitB matches. I expect the women's one to be a step up from last year because then you had women without any real experience in gimmick matches but this time they know what they're doing a bit more plus you've got Sasha and Alexa who've done some big spots and Ember is just nuts anyway so it should be real good.

With the way Ember likes bumping she's gonna find a way to kick her own rear end with a ladder. Should be entertaining.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

DarkstarIV posted:

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1006651173334650880?s=21

Sin Cara will not be able to compete tonight. RIP Cara.

Hey man, dislocated fingers are no joking matter.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The_Rob posted:

Man I was watching 205 live and the matches were a blast but Jesus Christ the crowd is dire.

That's why I rarely watch it anymore. It's like they're going out of their way to be extra quiet out of spite.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
People always say "write X hours of TV a week". If it's too much to write, maybe have them wrestle longer? For like half of the roster I don't even know most of their moveset cause they wrestle 3 minute matches exclusively (hell for more than half the tag division I don't even know what their finishing move is). If I had to imagine a 15 minute fandango match I'd run out of material in no time because in all these years I still have no clue what he can do.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Saint Freak posted:

Matches: 5 minutes
Commercial break: 15 minutes
Recaps: 10 minutes
Bobby Lashley Sisters Promo: 280 minutes

Someone who is good at writing please help me budget this my show is dying.

Put all the good promos/skits on WWE's youtube and talking sma... actually cancel talking smack. Send Big Cass out for 10 minutes when he has precisely one thing to say, and have him re-say it as many times as possible.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Lana says she's training with Daniel Bryan and Brie Bella for the MitB match. I know it's mostly Dbry but lol @ being in a position where you're going to Brie Bella for advice on how to fight in a ladder match.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
New Day won't break up because they know the singles division in WWE is black man kryptonite. Apollo going to the tag division was somehow the best thing that could happen to him. Jason Jordan's cleared to wrestle, lets see how poorly this goes.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

VJeff posted:

I like how the Brock Lesnar: Part-timing bitch storyline successfully turned everybody on Brock, but
1) Didn't get Roman over
2) Brock didn't drop the title to him anyway.

So instead of us liking the guy that we hate, we still hate the guy that we hate, we just now also hate the guy that we used to like.

Also Jinder's here now.

Wow B Team vs Deleters isn't on the card. We're never gonna see Bo and Bray beat each other up are we?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I don’t suppose there’s a way to watch HHH and Undertaker in 1.5x speed is there?

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I bet Undertaker vs HHH wont even have Shawn Michaels there to cry during it

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Ciampa vs Gargano III is going to have to be in Wakanda at the edge of a waterfall or something.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Nakamura’s getting a US title reign isn’t he? I guess Joe vs AJ 2018 is next.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

CubsWoo posted:

Braun winning the briefcase is going to be the next thing in line of Stuff Braun Wins and Accomplishes That Isn't the Title Because That Goes To Brock and/or Roman so get ready for:

KotR Braun
Sole Survivor Braun
Brawl 4 All champion Braun
ARMBAR winner Braun
Bragging Rights Trophy winner Braun
Royal Albert Hall Battle Royale winner Braun
The Wrestling Classic winner Braun

RAW tag team champion. Meh that’s worth less than kotr. Man I’d be sad if I was Bo and Axel. This was their last chance to have a PPV match that isn’t the ARMBAR for the rest of their careers.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Blonde heel champs. Now. Then. Forever.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
Has Ellsworth signed a contract? Did Gillberg lose his tag team partner? :ohdear:

Hey maybe Ellsworth can get his win back against Becky.

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

More belts. How long until the page 1 Champions.jpg looks like a marvel vs capcom 2 character select screen?

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jun 19, 2018

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

The_Rob posted:

Or their friends of the original bullet club. Except AJ I suppose.

I mean the bludgeon brothers didn't put them in the hospital, thats a better result than I expected.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
The indies taught him to be 7 feet tall

• Locked thread