Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

The_Rob posted:

Don't let dumb idiots tell you that the end of ciampa gargano was bad. It was loving great.

I was there live and the entire crowd died at that moment, but it was loving prefect. What an amazing match!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
So for some strange reason my buddy is trying to score last minute tickets to MITB tonight, even though we just saw one of the WWE PPV's of the year last night. I keep trying to talk him out of it, but he's seriously about to drop around $200 on what's is sure to be a mostly mediocre PPV.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

DarkstarIV posted:

The main roster Women's Division is in a really bad place right now with Alexa and Carmella as champs.

I can't remember the last time I've even been interested in the Women's Division title scene. Ever since those drat belts were created it just seems like a never ending cavalcade of blonde heel champs and their never ending reigns of doom. Not to mention all face challengers are losers who are also very dumb and easily distracted by any and everything.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

I was gonna call this totally unfair, but then I remembered one of my girlfriends got into a fist fight with a dude in the city this weekend....

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!
I can't believe that in two months Asuka went from unstoppable killing machine, to woman who's terrified of ghosts/men in drag.

Even worse now we have the exact same heel women's champ on both shows.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

Saint Freak posted:

Uh, Alexa does not even have one Drag Ghost that we know of.

She has an evil luchador which is almost the same thing under Scooby Doo rules.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

fatherofmustard posted:

The Becky/Alexa feud was pretty bad IMO. Alexa stood tall in almost all of their segments and made Becky look like a chump.

That's basically the formula for all Alexa fueds.

I've never been a huge Becky fan, but the woman deserves better.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

RealFoxy posted:

The booking philosophies between NXT and Main Roster are jarring.

NXT: We don't have the room for everyone on a Takeover card, we want to make sure we have quality over quanity
WWE: We're moving PPVs to 7 hours and there's a 20 man battle royal at every one of them

Also, you drat near have to murder someone in a Takeover match to win a title. Meanwhile on the main roster a shiny object and a swift breeze can get you championship gold.

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

CarlCX posted:

The way Asuka has gone from "unstoppable killing machine" to "inept at everything" is deeply depressing and makes me wonder if she'll even still be here in a year.

No seriously, ending the streak was great because now it opens up sooooo many interesting storyline possibilities. Just wait and see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JT Smiley
Mar 3, 2006
Thats whats up!

piss tape israel posted:

Cass is a shittier Kevin Nash

He's Test without the awesome theme, leather pants or big boot.

• Locked thread