Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MockingQuantum

Manifisto posted:

geologists have tried to hide the truth, but we know that the essential clue was discovered in 1908 in a mine in siberia: a ten-mile long allen key and a set of earth assembly instructions in swedish

yes!!! this goes on to prove my theory that god is a featureless blobperson who gets sad if you assemble things incorrectly, I approve of this flatpack earth proof

Also I suspect the moon is an extra one of those little discs with the screwhead on them, it's just on the side we can't see. we had one left over but I'm pretty sure we didn't have another place we could use one, so I hope we don't need it

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread