Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS
Konami was smart to get rid of him. Nice money you are pissing down the toilet Sony. Ooohhhhh boy it’s the last of us with a shorty sco go box carrying sim but somehow even worse and looks like total poo poo with way too
Much talking and no depth. gently caress You

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I'm loving BBG as Imp Zone's heel character.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
Well, here's the good news: Metal Gear Survive is now 33% off for the Xbox sale because Based Konami gives Power To The Players.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Honest to god if you are excited for that poo poo you may as well funnel hot buffalo diarrhea dump in your mouth because it looks exactly like every other lovely Sony first person open world game for retards

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Metal Gear Survive looks better than death standing

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

This shocks me. This shocks me.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

When Wormskull and Synthy threw BBG into a volcano after the last King of Iron Fist tournament they didn't expect him to awaken the "Devil Gene"

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

the Dark Edgy Sony Reboot

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Plutonis posted:

When Wormskull and Synthy threw BBG into a volcano after the last King of Iron Fist tournament they didn't expect him to awaken the "Devil Gene"

Lol

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
i loved mgs5, i think its his best game. it could have used more areas like the fob base in the main game though, like lots of narrow spaces and stuff. especially the R+D platform thats basically just a ton of pipes and walkways

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

I.N.R.I posted:

i loved mgs5, i think its his best game. it could have used more areas like the fob base in the main game though, like lots of narrow spaces and stuff. especially the R+D platform thats basically just a ton of pipes and walkways

It’s literally the worst game he ever made except this one looks even worse

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
havent seen the new trailer yet. well, im sure he + his team can make a good game .. its not like hes never made a good game before

sector_corrector
Jan 18, 2012

by Nyc_Tattoo
drat, someone is not taking losing E3 very well

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

thank you op

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

don't forget the heavy handed parable about global warming and oil dependency that was literally made explicit in 10 seconds of the reveal trailer with Whale Corpses and Oil Rain and gamers going wow, amazing, what does this mean? , mind blown! because they've never read a book.. unlike me who has read all 10 black company chronicles boos [warhammer lore books about demonius darkblade yes THAT demonius] and all 100 animorphs

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

mysterious loyall X posted:

don't forget the heavy handed parable about global warming and oil dependency that was literally made explicit in 10 seconds of the reveal trailer with Whale Corpses and Oil Rain and gamers going wow, amazing, what does this mean? , mind blown! because they've never read a book.. unlike me who has read all 10 black company chronicles boos [warhammer lore books about demonius darkblade yes THAT demonius] and all 100 animorphs

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

He made the same comparison in 1990 with MG2 with the guy named Dr. Oilstein

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I think it's going to be good OP but since its apparently a PS4 exclusive I'll never play it so by definition it can't be good

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I love Gold, mr oilshtein

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

HORMELCHILI posted:

lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Hot Coldman

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

Lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

HORMELCHILI posted:

In Training posted:

Hot Coldman

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

In Training posted:

Hot Coldman

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmfao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lol

a Loving Dog
May 12, 2001

more like a Barking Dog, woof!
lmfao

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

I.N.R.I posted:

I don’t think it’s his best (although it plays the best IMO) but it’s very good. The oil refinery is the best part of the game IMO - I kinda wish there were more areas like it.

Also, the open world wasn’t really necessary.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

In Training posted:

Hot Coldman

Cart Mountain
Nov 1, 2004

cool.

Michael Transactions
Nov 11, 2013

It looks like poo poo from my rear end folks

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

Chilled Milk
Jun 22, 2003

No one here is alone,
satellites in every home

Plutonis posted:

lol

Frond
Mar 12, 2018
I would like to play this game.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Well, here's the good news: Metal Gear Survive is now 33% off for the Xbox sale because Based Konami gives Power To The Players.

was it any good? I played a little of the demo/beta thing and couldn't get into it with they way you were kinda dropped in without even really being told you were expected to build and how. it just kinda felt like konami cashing in on their mgs5 engine and assets to make a quick buck but if it's better fleshed out in the retail release and plays anything like fortnite's co-op I'd be interested.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Coolness Averted posted:

was it any good? I played a little of the demo/beta thing and couldn't get into it with they way you were kinda dropped in without even really being told you were expected to build and how. it just kinda felt like konami cashing in on their mgs5 engine and assets to make a quick buck but if it's better fleshed out in the retail release and plays anything like fortnite's co-op I'd be interested.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗
Thats how I look now when I play videogames I'm old and have no twitch reflexes or the patience to learn anything, please imp zone pity me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Coolness Averted posted:

Thats how I look now when I play videogames I'm old and have no twitch reflexes or the patience to learn anything, please imp zone pity me

• Locked thread