Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Coolness Averted posted:

was it any good? I played a little of the demo/beta thing and couldn't get into it with they way you were kinda dropped in without even really being told you were expected to build and how. it just kinda felt like konami cashing in on their mgs5 engine and assets to make a quick buck but if it's better fleshed out in the retail release and plays anything like fortnite's co-op I'd be interested.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Coolness Averted posted:

was it any good? I played a little of the demo/beta thing and couldn't get into it with they way you were kinda dropped in without even really being told you were expected to build and how. it just kinda felt like konami cashing in on their mgs5 engine and assets to make a quick buck but if it's better fleshed out in the retail release and plays anything like fortnite's co-op I'd be interested.

A CRUNK BIRD
Sep 29, 2004

Lol

Ragg
Apr 27, 2003

<The Honorable Badgers>

mysterious loyall X posted:

don't forget the heavy handed parable about global warming and oil dependency that was literally made explicit in 10 seconds of the reveal trailer with Whale Corpses and Oil Rain and gamers going wow, amazing, what does this mean? , mind blown! because they've never read a book.. unlike me who has read all 10 black company chronicles boos [warhammer lore books about demonius darkblade yes THAT demonius] and all 100 animorphs

Good job

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Ragg posted:

Good job

ty

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
I'll admit my excitement for Death Stranding actually has gone down ever since I found out that KojiPro is 'working closely' with Guerilla Games, who make some of the most unfun boring games ever (Killzone, Horizon Zero Dawn etc)

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I'll admit my excitement for Death Stranding actually has gone down ever since I found out that KojiPro is 'working closely' with Guerilla Games, who make some of the most unfun boring games ever (Killzone, Horizon Zero Dawn etc)

it's probably for the engine so they don't have to spend 5 years working on a new fox engine to make a big empty open world. having a completed engine means that kojima can delegate open world with nothing to do in it duties to his underlings while he takes instagram and twitter pictures with celbrities like lisa lampinelli, joe piscopo, and one of the guys from hit tbs sicom wings for 5 years instead

Frond
Mar 12, 2018

mysterious loyall X posted:

it's probably for the engine so they don't have to spend 5 years working on a new fox engine to make a big empty open world. having a completed engine means that kojima can delegate open world with nothing to do in it duties to his underlings while he takes instagram and twitter pictures with celbrities like lisa lampinelli, joe piscopo, and one of the guys from hit tbs sicom wings for 5 years instead

The fate of the Fox Engine is pretty sad.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Frond posted:

ya

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Frond posted:

'tis.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Frond posted:

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Frond posted:

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
Love to fire the team responsible for the engine I used to monetize 5 games.

Coolness Averted
Feb 20, 2007

oh don't worry, I can't smell asparagus piss, it's in my DNA

GO HOGG WILD!
🐗🐗🐗🐗🐗

Im out 550 survive coins now lowtax better buy a sweet new spine with the av money

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GzA4GgIoQog

joker gamer bbg

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Lmao

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

You don’t want no beeeeef... you don’t want no beef, you don’t want no beef?

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

ASK ME ABOUT BEING THE BIGGEST CRYBABY ON THE FORUMS

Lumpy the Cook posted:

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

BBG clearly wants beef, and if he doesn’t settle down, he’s going to get it. From me.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

lol

swimsuit
Jan 22, 2009

yeah

Lumpy the Cook posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVg8uov78I

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

BBG clearly wants beef, and if he doesn’t settle down, he’s going to get it. From me.

Settle down. Now..

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Settle down. Now..

Don’t try me. Apologize and we can end this real nice and easy.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

net cafe scandal posted:

Don’t try me. Apologize and we can end this real nice and easy.

You don’t want no beef. You don’t want no beef. You don’t want no beef

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Lol

tao of lmao
Oct 9, 2005

MGS V was a games with gold a month or two back so I fired it up yesterday having never played a single game on the series and the whole tutorial felt like a fever dream.

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

Dumbass game is gonna die in agony and it doesn't matter. No-one actually gives a poo poo. Are any of you going to sit here and act like you'll feel anything at all once this loving retarded game starts weeping blood and swaying around deliriously before inevitably falling off the sale charts to finally become the puddle of broken poo poo it was destined to be? gently caress no, you won't. You barely register the fact that thousands of human beings die of thirst or starvation, so what the gently caress kind of sick joke are you all pulling pretending that this evokes any kind of emotion in you? The most any of the sanctimonious idiots calling for a game play trailer or whatever you imagine inside those galaxy-sized brains that could be done for the poor little Kojima will ever honestly feel for that dumb game dev would be disgust and bother at the inconvenience of having to step over his splattered remains of a career , so how about you all take this fake pity and cram it right up your holier-than-thou asses.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Xbox Ambassador posted:

Dumbass game is gonna die in agony and it doesn't matter. No-one actually gives a poo poo. Are any of you going to sit here and act like you'll feel anything at all once this loving retarded game starts weeping blood and swaying around deliriously before inevitably falling off the sale charts to finally become the puddle of broken poo poo it was destined to be? gently caress no, you won't. You barely register the fact that thousands of human beings die of thirst or starvation, so what the gently caress kind of sick joke are you all pulling pretending that this evokes any kind of emotion in you? The most any of the sanctimonious idiots calling for a game play trailer or whatever you imagine inside those galaxy-sized brains that could be done for the poor little Kojima will ever honestly feel for that dumb game dev would be disgust and bother at the inconvenience of having to step over his splattered remains of a career , so how about you all take this fake pity and cram it right up your holier-than-thou asses.

Lol. Took me a sec

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Xbox Ambassador posted:

i thought you needed a nap very badly before i realized it was a ref

Xbox Ambassador
Dec 23, 2004

extremebuff posted:

i thought you needed a nap very badly before i realized it was a ref

So is Sony now spending resources on fixing and releasing this game so it can go out and play like trash, look like a mess and poo poo on gamers everywhere and possibly give someone's kid rabies, all in the name of making gawking hypocrites feel warm and fuzzy? I'm glad you all had the strength of compassion to care deeply about a terrible piece of diseased Japanese poo poo while ignoring the suffering of actual human beings.

"No, you loving lazy drunk, I don't have a dollar. Get a job you piece of poo poo before I get a cop to break your loving arms you loser gently caress - oh my god a mediocre Kojima game is stuck in development hell”

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the gym, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to anime trannies. gently caress you all, YCS really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to E3 in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Pewdiepie posted:

gently caress you all, YCS really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are.

Legendary.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-uTnqYHZ-I

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lmfao awesome.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Pewdiepie posted:

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the gym, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to anime trannies. gently caress you all, YCS really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to E3 in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

gently caress yes

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxY8yQRJW08

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i miss fragmaster

• Locked thread